iii

jongin was really starting to regret not staying in the night before.

as the alarm sounded at 7am his whole head started pounding to the rhythm of it and after a very quick process of dressing up in the comfiest clothes jongin could find and getting into a van with half-idols-half-zombies, they arrived at the radio station.

jongin had no idea what they were about to film or anything, he was as clueless as the rest of the group.

"ahh. why did you let us drink so much yesterday junmyeon." yixing cried out, dramatically throwing his body against jongdae and minseok who were behind him, "you were the designated driver hyuuung."

junmyeon, who hadn't participated in any of the drinking last night, was a walking model at that moment. out of all the members present, he wore the most expensive clothes and his skin was shinning, it was as if he planned it all along.

"yixing we were born in the same year, shut up. i is beautiful ya'll is pitiful" he flipped his long hair and started walking in front of everyone.

"ah. i can't handle you guys this early in the morning." jongin felt a sharp pain go through his skull, "i'm going to the bathroom, i'll be right back."

jongin left the waiting room in the broadcast station with a simple warning from their manager to be back before they annoynce exo.

jongin looked around for a bit until he spotted the door with a little toilet sign on it. without knocking he barged in to see shinee's cutest maknae jerking off to shawn mendes on a magazine.

"didn't know people still used magazines." jongin's tired self mummbled before smiling lazily, "you swing that way, huh? i can't lie, i kinda imagined it already."

"i-, i- don-" taemin yelped when he realized his situation, quickly zipping up his pants and standing up.

"don't worry man, shawn mendes is too beautiful for this world anyway." jongin made his way through to wash his face, in the process getting taemin some paper to. well.

"t-thanks." taemin was still in state of shock. being caught by literally sm's sex lord (proclaimed so since love shot came out) had to be the most embarrassing thing to happen to taemin that week.

"don't worry, we're both men, we all do it." jongin dried his face and made his way out the door, "just make sure to lock the door next time."

"first the underwear, now jerking off before a radio broadcast, man, go find yourself a girlfriend.. or boyfriend." jongin winked.

"you brat! im still older than you!" taemin spat back, following jongin.

"well apparently i'm wiser than you, i at least lock the door when i..." jongin signaled with his hand a very taboo gesture and ran to the soundproof room.

"kim jongin!" taemin ran after him, bowing to some staff as he did so.

。。。

"so, you guys are scheduled to comeback in a few months, right?" the host asked exo and everyone said yes.

"and shinee here are just finishing theirs isn't that right?"

"yes." all four members said simultaneously.

"oh yes and i see there's something going on here, i see a friendship right there." the female host pointed out, looking at jongin and taemin who were suspiciously whispering and hitting each other.

"ah yes, me and taemin hyung are really close." jongin lied and smiled sweetly gaining a scowl from taemin.

"now you call me 'hyung', you-" taemin muttered.

"oh i didn't know that! that is great!" the female host looked dreamily at them while all the other boys present looked at them puzzled.

"oh, we also didn't know." junmyeon smiled, laughing a bit.

"yeah, we're so close i know who he jerks off to-" jongin started.

taemin cut him off by jumping on top of him.

"h-he's kidding." taemin stuttered and turned to jongin to mouth some curses.

the hosts laughed and falsely complimented them on their sense of humor and continued talking about the bands again as a whole.

。。。

"what were you thinking-" taemin hitting jongin while they walked towards the exit.

"ouch, ouch, ouch- okay, 'm sorry." jongin complained, shielding himself from taemin's punches.

"they are really close, doesn't it seem like it?" junmyeon asked jongdae, suspicious of the two younger ones.

"yeah. didn't know jongin had any friends other than seh-" jongdae answered.

junmyeon shushed him and watched as taemin and jongin joked as a form of 'bye' and went to their respective vans.

as jongin went in he couldn't help but notice the questioning look on the older's face.

"what." jongin sat back next to yixing, leaning onto him and closing his eyes, "it just happened."

yixing just smiled at junmyeon and shook his head as if to say, 'leave him be for now'.

junmyeon nodded and sat at the front.