01

Hey guys! This is my first novel hope u will like it and pls bear with the Errors am not that Good in Englis😊 Enjoy reading!!!

*****FARIDA'S P.O.V*****

Mum why are u crying? I hug her as she continues to cry on my shoulder, I have never seen her so broken. Mum plss the guest are getting suspicious let's go to my room OK? (Yes guests! Tomorrow is my sister's wedding so our house is full with guests who have come for the wedding).She just nod and follow me into my room. She sat on my bed while I kneel in front of her holding her hands and waiting for her to answer my question. She just sigh and said Baby pls call uncle Ahmed for me and tell him to come together with his Mum and Dad. I immediately call him and told him what she asked me to and hang up.

I told him Mum.
OK...come and sit down here, she pated a space beside her and I went and sat next to her but she still kept quite.

45 mins later Uncle Ahmad and his family have arrived and we are all waiting for my Mum to talk

She sigh again with tears falling and said Saudat is gone.

WHATT??? that's all what we said

Yes she nods again and continues, she said she can't go through this wedding, she tried her best to love you but its all in vein she love someone else and today she realise that she can't live without him. So for that reason she followed him and asked me to give her my blessing that they will be getting married soon. Am sorry Ahmad..am sorry

The room went quite only my sobs could be heard.

"How could she do this to me?" Uncle Ahmad said in between sobs I love her wallahi Mum I love her, why??? Am I not good enough to be her husband? All this love? Care that she has shown me means nothing to her?
And he broke down crying like a little boy.

She left this in her room my mother passed the paper to Aunty Mami (Ahmad's Mum) to read it

Mum am sorry please forgive me. I thought I could force myself to love Ahmad but no mater how much I try I  can't cos I love someone else. He came to our dinner party today and after I saw him we realised that we can't live without each other, so I decided to go with him am so sorry please and please we need ur blessing bcoz we will be getting married soon.
Am sorry Mum
Am sorry Ahmad and
Sister please don't hate me.
I promise to come back one day insha Allah

Come back? I scoffed I never want to see u again!

Hyyy readers😍
How was the chapter? Hope u liked it..... Pls vote and comments for more ideas
Luv yah

Aysher Maina♥