03

*****Ahmad's P.O.V*****

I still can't believe that Saudat is gone and I will be marrying her younger sister Farida. This is impossible how could Dad do this to me? He didn't even asked my permission. Yes I agree that Farida is a good girl, calm and shy. She's is good looking and have a coca-cola shape, but I always sees her as my younger sister and I don't want it to change.

I remember how she reacted when Dad said she will be the bride, she's shocked but kept quite and keep looking at the floor. I know she's in love with someone because I heard Amir my brother who happens to be her age mate is teasing her that she's eager to get married cos she said she want to celebrate her 20th birthday with her Baby and husband.

Ohhh my goodness I am marring a teenager?

Our age gap is too much for God sake am 25 and marrying an 18 year old Baby?

I wanted to get married to someone who's 23/24 like her sister who happens to be 23. That's perfect....but now everything is messed.

Why Saudat??? I have called her number million times but its switched off. Please come back to me Saudat pleaseee I said while taking a deep breath.

She's not coming back. Why is it that you can't just accept the fact that she don't like you?

Please Sabeer....but He cuts me up

No don't please me that's the truth. What do you want me to say?

Ohhh am sorry frnd she's just kidding? You know I hate her since from day one and wallahi she's not worth your tears. Please just move on I know she will come back one day but that will be too late someone has taken her place and that will be her sister. He said while smiling

You know I will never love that girl she's like a sister to me and that's what she will always be.

Ohhh we shall see ya Ahmad that girl is sooo sweet fa I swear the moment you got to now her that brother thing will change to sweety Amir sai while winking at him.

What will I say?..I just ignore both of them and went into the toilet cos the wedding will take place in an hour.

***********

Alhmdlh congratulations that's all what everyone has been saying to me. I just have to smile and thanks them. After what it take like hours we came into the house to take pictures with the bride and her family.

Ya Ahmad?? I heard someone call my name we both turn our heads to the direction, I saw 2 Guys, one look about 20yrs while the other one with red eye and eye bag which looks like he hasn't slept in forever is about 24yrs.

Ohhh my God Kareem what the hell? Amir said as we both turn to look at him, He said that's Faridas boyfriend and her best friend Nai'm. As Amir says it I felt sorry for the poor Guy.

They came and greeted us and he even congratulate me and ask me for permission to see Farida. I can't say no to this boy I just nod and said no problem. We both wait at the guest room for her arrival.

Assalamu Alaikum we heard he voice together with another girl but the girl froze and look at Kareem with wide eyes... Kareem??? At the mention of that name farida take off her veil and look at him with shock and tears falling. But trust me she look beautiful😊 He got up and move to her slowly and said Rida?

At that moment she just kneel down in front of him "am sorry Kareem ....am sorry I hope Nai'm has explained everything?"She said looking at his face with pity.

Yeah He did. He answered her and lifting her up.
And? She asked.

I know you will never turn your back on me I trust you with that. What you have done today makes you get alot of respect from me, u're indeed a daughter that every parents will wish for. I respect you decision and I am proud of you.

Thank you for understanding Kareem she said with a small smile. Pls I have one request.

Anything for you Rida. He said looking at her with a fake smile.

Give me your hand please.
She hold into his hands and hold her friends hand and what she said surprise all of us.....

"Please take care of her and you too Besty pls take care of him"

Typing is not easyyyy😊😊😊
Hope you are enjoying the novel😎

Don't forget to vote🌌

Aysher Maina♥