11

The drive home was very awkward none of us speak a word but he has been glancing at my direction now and then I just ignore him and continue looking out the window.

The moment we stepped into the house I went directly into the kitchen to get water, after I gulp almost half of the bottle he came into the kitchen and sit on the stool just staring at me while I ignore him and throw the empty bottle in the trash and pick of my phone ready to leave but his voice cut me off saying
"Fatee we need to talk pls"

I look directly into his eyes with a scowl "of course we have a lot  to talk about or I should say you have alot of explanation to do" am going to change we can talk later.
With that I storm out if the kitchen with him following me like a lost puppy.

I come out of the closet and saw him sitting on the sofa, I went and sit opposite to him ready to hear his stupid excuse

Am sorry about what happened I should have not let my aunt humiliate you like that.

Huh is that it? I scoff....then continue

I don't have problem with your aunt humiliating me because I know all what she said is not true and she doesn't know what is happening between the two of us that's why. You know what hurts the most? Is how you acted in front of them, you are the one who humiliated me not your aunt, what kind of husband are you ehh? You know the truth of what she's accusing me of but what did you do? You can't even cover of for us. Did you know what I felt at that moments? I feel rejected, lonely and empty but am thankful to Amir at least he tries his best to save me now I know that he's the only person I can count on. And I guess you have a very good explanation of what's going on between you and Nadia???

And why should I tell you he asked with a cold glare

Because I am your wife your wife I reply with the same tone

Wife??? He laughs so hard and throws his head back before he looks at me with a serious face and said yeah you are my wife by words but by actions shows something different.

What do you mean I asked With a whisper

What do I mean? We have been married for good six months but not once you made me feel like a husband I guess you know what I mean he said with a smirk

Ahmad....no no let me finish he cuts me off

Am a man with needs Fatee I have given you all and I have never complained but you what have you given me in return? So I see no reason why you should be jealous Nadia she's my sister and whatever happened between the two of us is not your concern!

So I never once made you feel like a husband right? Ahmad what kind of a person are you? For all this months I have always try to be a good wife to you and a loyal one, I cared for you and I guess I have even started to fall for you I wanted to take our marriage to next level but today everything I feel for you have fly out the window and I don't care what's going on between you and Nadia all I want from you is to talk to me about everything if I wrong you or if you need anything but let me tell you one thing if you continue with this attitude of yours then "then I will never let you feel like a husband"

Really? Thank goodness you are not the last woman in earth..that's his harsh reply I wanted to cry but No! Not in front of him.

You know I have been wondering why my sister left you. Well now I have found my answer. So this conversation is over if you will excuse me I need to pack my clothes cos am moving to my room. With that I went into the closet to start packing.

2hrs Later

I can't remember the last time I cried so much I think it's when I lost Dad and Fadeela but today this moron made me cry so much that my eyes hurt after our tantrum I have moved all my clothes back to my old room which is not easy but alhamdulillah I have finished arranging everything, and he didn't even stop me, may be he want me out of his room dama.  
he even left the house the moment I started to pack. Ya Allah am going for walk to get some fresh air and clear my mind, with that I took my hijab, phone and my wallet and left.

Aysher Maina