06

So what did he said? Nai'm asked both three of us are on video call.

Yeah he said OK
And he will be the one to drop me at the school tomorrow.

Did you guys talk about each other? Aliya asked

No we didn't
Why?

Yeah you see I think its my fault I didn't take care of him properly that is why.

How will you take care of him after all he has been avoiding you? She asked pissed

Aliya she's right Nai'm answered.

Yeah I know Mr right Aliya said rolling her eyes.

Don't mind this girl Nai'm said, even if he's avoiding you you should try to be good to him. He will understand you one day.

Okay thanks Guys see you tomorrow I said and hang up. Tomorrow is gonna be long day I need to have a sweet nights rests.

*****AHMAD'S P.O.V*****

Why is it that I can't take this girl out of my mind? Her beautiful face,her brown eyes, beautiful and kissable lips, her long black hair that falls like sea waves. Everything about her is perfect the way she talks, and how she shyly talks to me.

I just close my eyes and smile
She's nothing like her Sister.
Her sister has black eyes,
While her own is brown.
Her sister is also shorter than her, in short Farida is like a Model😊

But I love Saudat.
Farida is like my sister and that's always what she will be. With that I let myself into a beautiful night rest.

***Next morning***

After making breakfast, I walk in and take a shower, I dressed into a beautiful abaya and apply make-up this time and a pink lipstick, I looked into the mirror again and saw the old Farida again. I smile at myself and start to comb my hair, I try to pack it but I can't. Oh I remember my Mum whenever am going out she will be the one to pack it for me.

Ohh what now I can't even pack this thing? May be I should go to Uncle to help me, without second thought I took my ribbon and move to his room.

Assalamu Alaikum I said while entering.
Walaikissalam he answered back and look up at me for few seconds before he quickly continue to look at his phone and said are you ready?

No. Good morning I said while sitting in front of him on the carpet.

Morning he answered, before he ask again I gave him the ribbon and said please uncle help me to pack this thing no matter how hard I tried I can't I said with a puppy face.

He sigh and collect the ribbon and pack it neatly. All done he said and grabbing his phone again.

Thank you I said while smiling at him.

What of break fast? I asked
No am fasting that's his simple reply.

I just nod and leave.

***45 min later***

He park in front of the school cos Aliya said that they will wait for me at the gate.

There they are he said pointing toward Aliya,Nai'm and Amir. I gave him a toothy smile and said thank you and I exited the car

Ummm Fati?
Yes?
I come back to his side and he came out of the car and sai when are you going home?

Actually I don't know I replied simply.

Ok you should call me if you are through okay?

Ok I answered back. And take this.
He brought out money from his wallet and handed it to me, I collected it and thank him again before i move to meet my friends.

So he can't even say hy to his brother bcos he is with his wife?
Amir said pretending to be hurt.
Yeah whatever why didn't you talk to him? I answered back.

And what's with that? Aliya asked while smiling
What?
What are you talking about? She asked with a smirk
Ohhh Aliya you will never change Nai'm let's go I said while dragging him into the school.

Whether you like it or not we're going together cos we're in thesame dept she shouted at me.

Yeah but am going with Nai'm
You too should go with Amir I answered her back and went into the school laughing with Nai'm.

Aysher Maina♥