02

What??? U're getting married tomorrow?? They all said at thesame time....that's my two best friends Aliya and Nai'm. Yes that's what Baba Habib (Ahmad's Dad) said.

And you agree with what he said? Nai'm asked

Yeah what do you want me to say? I should say no I have someone else in mind and just behave like how my stupid sister behave? U know I can't and I have sense.

And what did Ahmad said? This time is Aliya

Ohhh what a poor boy he's broken, confused and what will I even say?

So he agree to marry you? Aliya again😳

Honestly I don't know he didn't said anything at that time.

Aliya continues,
Don't hate me but I swear Saudat is out of her mind, how could she reject such a handsome Guy after all the lovey dovey things they did during their dinner party earlier, so that means all this is nothing?
I can't believe it may be she's just confused.

Who's the stupid Guy that brainwashed her? Na'im asked

Who knows...she has never talked about any guy apart of Uncle.

What about Kareem? Na'im asked

Nai'm I don't know pls u have to go to him and tell him everything . you know I can't just call him and said "Kareem am getting married tomorrow with my sister's fiancé" I would kill the poor Guy. Then I started crying

They both hugged me and Nai'm whispered in my ear " I will be going now" I raised my head and looked at him, he cupped my face with his hands and said " I know you love Kareem and he loves you too but he's not destined to be your husband. You should Thank God for giving you the chance to know him and to love him. I know both of you played a major role in each others life, ur story won't be complete without him and his also. Am going to explain everything to him now and I promise to come with him tomorrow, he will attend ur wedding and we will asked permission from ur husband to see you. Okay?

I can't talk I just nod and hugged him. Thank you Nai'm u're not just my bestie u're indeed my brother and thanks for your advice.

Thanks what are frnds for?
Good nite.... He hugged Aliya too and left while Aliya will be spending the night with me.

I just change into my sleeping dress and lay down hopping for sleep to take me away from this mess but what I can't even sleep. I turn to the other said and saw Aliya looking at me and she sadly smile and said can't sleep?

Ummm I can't whenever I close my eyes Baba Habib's voice keep ringing in my head saying this hurtful words "we're not cancelling the wedding, it will continue as planned bt Farida U're going to be the bride and that's final" huh just because he's my Daddy's elder brother doesn't mean he will order me like that. Wallahi his words hurts more than a sword in the heart.

Am sorry Besty but please you need to rest let's make this night colourful you know its your last night as a virgin. She said it with a wink

That makes me laugh hard...what will I do without you my crazy Besty I said as I continue to laugh

Trust me you won't last the day. she said rolling her eyes.

So how was it??
Hope you like it and please don't forget to Vote🌌

Aysher Maina♥