07

Uncle why are you doing this?

I know you don't love me but what did I do to deserve your hatred? For all I know I have never disrespected you or hurt you. Is it because I agree to marry you?
Because I did not say no to our parent? That is why you are punishing me? I have always try to be good to you please for God sake if you can't treat me as your wife you should treat me like a sister not like some garbage.

Take a look at what you have done. I have spent hours preparing those dishes for you because you said you are fasting.
And I have texted you that I will be preparing your food, you didn't border to reply and you refuse to comeback on time. See its now 10pm that you are coming home and with this stupid takeaway. I even suppress my anger and serve the food but you threw everything on the floor. I can't believe what you have done!!
thank you. With that I run into my room because I can't let him see me breakdown in front of him because of his stupid behaviours.

****Ahamad's P.O.V****

My goodness what have I done?

You made her cry dumbass! My mind told me.

Yeah am stupid and idiot
She's right, she has never disrespected me or hurt me. She always wanted to take care of me but I have never given her the chance.

Why did I behave so stupid?
Yeah I saw her text telling me that she will be preparing my food for "Buda baki". I ignored the text and went and order food from restaurant and come home with it.
The way she look at the food I know she's hurt but she masked it with a smile and  started to serve her different dishes for me.

Ohhh I could have told her that I don't want to eat, but the stupid me left her to serve everything before I threw them off the table, shout at her, telling her to get out of my side and leave me alone!

Yeah and she left what will you do?
Victory dance?

Ohh pls spare me Mr.stupid mind I groan.

May be I should go to her and apologise?
No I can't!

Can she even cook?

Well take a look....ohh my mind again.

I look at the ground and saw the food scattered everywhere and my eye land on samosa I quickly picked it up and have a bite.

Wooow did she made this?
I thought she can't cook because all I know her sister doesn't know how to cook. And I can see the way their house is full of maids that's why I thought of that and this morning she can't even pack her hair that proves to me she can't even take care of herself talk less of cooking.

Hmmmm yummy I wish I didn't throw away this things anyway let me clean it up.

***Farida's P.O.V***

Is okay Farida no more tears I said to myself and get into the toilet to take a long shower and get off things out my mind.

1hour later I come out wearing my pink Cinderella pyjamas and picked my phone to text Aliya.

Farida: hey Baby😍

Aliya:  just say it no need to baby me😳

Farida: hahaha ok since you say so...am not coming to school tomorrow just finish my registration please🙇

Aliya: So that's the reason you left all your stuff in my bag huh?

Farida: No please help me besty

Aliya: Why should I? Are you loosing the card today?😋

Farida:You know you are stupid😏...nothing's going to happen I just not feel like going out tomorrow.

Aliya: OK I will. Nyt😘

Farida: Nyt Love you too♥

Aliya: hey idiot I didn't say that I love you😎

Farida: yeah but you do😜

I kept the phone and sigh... I need to go home tomorrow to pack my things. I can't believe it my Mum didn't care to call me since after she send that text. Am I not her baby anymore?
I should ask Mum (Ahmad's mother) may be she called her with her new number since she's her best friend and knows every secret of hers. With that I let the darkness took over😳.

Aysher Maina♥