08

*****Farida's P.O.V*****

9am

Ohhh I am late I said getting off the bed. I know he's out by now and I wanted to apologize for what I did yesterday, I went into the toilet and took a quick shower, put on a tank top and a bum short, I didn't try packing my hair because I will just waste my time.

I quickly make it to the kitchen and  started making my breakfast and singing my favorite song "love by Ali Jita" after I have finished making my French toast and hot chocolate, I kept it on the kitchen island and sat on the stool sipping my chocolate and checking on my Instagram.

Why didn't you go to school? I heard a voice at the door which make me jump and threw my phone on the ground.

Ohh sorry I didn't mean to scare you.

Is OK. I said looking at him only to caught him checking me up. Which make me turn red.

But the stupid man only smirks

Good morning I said while going back to my food.

Morning how was your night?

Alhamdulillah I replied.

He went directly to the fridge and took out a can of Coke.

Uncle Am sorry for what happen yesterday night. Pls forgive me and I promise it will not happen again please I said looking at him with pleading eyes.

He just froze there like a statue looking at me.

Uncle say something pleaseee I begged. But he immediately went out of the kitchen.

I stayed there debating whether to follow him or not. But why did he leave without saying anything.

I runout of the kitchen and went directly to his room only to find him sitting on his bed with head in his palms.

I quietly went and sit next to him, only then he notice my presence. Uncle?
He looked up and I stared deep into his eyes, I felt like I can see directly into his soul. I took his hands in mine still looking at him.

Uncle I know what I did was wrong and I asked for your forgiveness please.. I said while going down on my knees but he quickly stop me and placed me on his laps before hugging me possessively.

I was shocked at first😵 but feeling his protective arms around me makes me feel save and it gives me the courage of hugging him back.

We hugged for only God knows  before he pulled away with his arms circled around my waist, he looked at me with sincerity and said..

Fati I should be the one apologizing for been rude not you, so please forgive me and I promise....

Shhh you don't  need to ask for my forgiveness. She said placing her little finger on my lips.

I smile and kissed her finger, she quickly remove it and blush but she started to cover her face with her long hair.

I move her hair and look at her with a smirk

Are you blushing? I said teasing her

No! She said while her face turn red.

I laugh at her and said

You look cute when you blush I guess I will have to be kissing you often.

Uhhhh stop it please she said snuggling into my chest to cover her face.

So tell me why didn't you go to school today?

Aliya will be finishing my registration today. I simply answer his question.

And?

Umm I want to go home to pack my things that's why.

You didn't go for work why? This time is my turn.

Umm I want to....

What I asked while looking at him.

Yeah I want to be with my "wife" he said smirking at me.

Oh....is my short reply

What? Are you not happy?

I kissed him on his cheek and said yeah I am

The kissed took him by surprise but he seem happy and said let me show you how to do it next time...before I got a chance to say anything he crash his lips on mine!

Aysher Maina♥