05

***Two weeks Later***

So your Mum left? Aliya asked while we are sitting in my bedroom.

Yeah she texted when she's already at the airport telling me that she's sorry about everything that she can't face me and she felt guilty for ruining my life with Kareem and after what Saudat did she can't face her friends anymore so she's going back to her family in Egypt that she will come and visit me one day.

Ohhh my God am sorry about your Mum please you have to understand her situation and bear in mind that she loves you.

Yeah I know Aliya I just can't believe how my life has turned upside down in a blink of an eye.
First I lost Fadila
Second I lost my sister.
Third I got married to her fiancée.
Fourth I hook my Kareem with my Besty.
Fifth my Mum left me because she felt guilty for everything.
And lastly my husband whom I have never seen since I stepped into this house!

You know what Besty?
I think I have to move on.
Crying is not going to solve anything it will only ruin me. So from now on I promise to move on and leave everything behind.

That's my besty Aliya said while hugging her.
Tell me something Rida does that mean your V card is still there? Aliya said while trying to rise my skirt.

Aliya don't! Farida said while laughing. And don't call me Rida again that's my past and I don't want it involve in my present and the future. And for your question Yes my V card is still with me stupid Farida said rolling her eyes.

Anyway am leaving I promise Nai'm that we will go to the cinema I need to go before he started complaining about how unserious I am.

Ohhh I missed this things wlh. Yeah we missed you too.
So are you coming for the registration tomorrow?
Honestly I don't know but I will try to talk to Uncle today.

Ummm you should talk to him. I will be waiting for your call then. Ok byee she hugged me and left.

****11pm****

Oh my goodness when is this Man coming back? But I will not give up and fall asleep, am tired of how he treats me we need to talk about everything and also my school.

Still awake?
I quickly turned my head to the door and saw uncle Ahmad standing With one of his hand in his pocket while the other one carrying a takeaway bag.

Yeah am waiting for your arrival I said while looking at my hands

He said OK
And with that He went into his room.

I sat there for at least 15mins before I finally have the courage to go into his room. I slowly opens the door with Assalum Alaikum and walked in, he's not in the room probably in the toilet so I decided to wait for him.

I sat at the edge of the bed and take a look at the room..its so clean and beautiful and smells nice.

Farida? I heard his voice again, I quickly turn my head only to see him in towel standing by the toilet door I swiftly turn my head to the other side before I drool into him believe me I have a peverted mind😊LOL that's what Aliya and Nai'm used to say.

Sorry he quickly went into to his closet. After few minutes he came out wearing sweat pant and vest. What is it that you need to talk about? He asked while sitting beside me on the bed.

I just continue to play with my hands, bend my head and hide behind my hair like curtain.

He sigh and park my hair to the other side and looked at me. What is it Fati?

Fati?
Ohhh my God remind me that my real name is Fatima, I swear I have forgotten cos even at school I used Farida not Fatima.
Whatever I like the name...ohh so sweet of him.

Ummm am waiting did you need something? He asked

Yeah our admission is out and I would like to go for my registration tomorrow. I simply answered him.

He looked at me again and said which schools did you apply and which course?

B.U.K and the course is business adminstration. And your friends?

Aliya is thesame course as mine while Nai'm applied for Economics.

He sighs and nooded.
No problem you can go I will ask Amir to go and pay for your registration fee since he is also in the same school as you.

Thank you Uncle I said smiling at him.
Never mind. You should get ready on time tomorrow I will be the one to drop you okay?

Yeah Good night I said to him and runout to go and call Aliya and Nai'm.

So how was the chapter?
Pls vote and comment
Love yah😍

Aysher Maina♥