04

*****Ahmad's P.O.V*****

I can't believe it Amir whispered while crying. What? I asked?
You are lucky ya Ahmad, Amir continues while we both sit down watching him like he has grown two head.

Pls will you go straight to the point? Sabeer demanded.

OK. Do you Guys know Jamil Labaran? Yeah president Son what's with him I asked

She turn him down because of kareem and today the guy she loves with all her heart, the guy she proposed to him first...

What?? We both interrupted him.

Yeah yeah its she said she love him, she asked him to be her boyfriend, you know is funny duh he's supposed to be the one to do that but she don't care because she loves him and he said yes since that day, they have been boy friend and girlfriend for 2yrs until today you take her away from him he love her wallahi. And you know the saddest part she hook him with her best friend.....why is it that she never gets what she wished for?

With that he just sigh and leave.

Huuh this girl is something Sabeer said.

You know I felt guilty about all this things..this girl is something else how can 18yr old do this things?

Man you should take care of this priceless jewel, she has sacrifice alot to be with you. Please friend I beg u will you promise me?

I will try my best insha Allah.
Good Sabeer said and now let's take you to your house is getting late.

He sighs and gets up.

********

Besty I can't believe what you did earlier. How could you hook me with with Kareem?

Don't you like him?
I don't know its just obvious my bestfriends boy friend....

No he's my brother
Pls you should think about it and ask Na'im for advice you know he is a genius.

Yay whatever she said rolling eyes.

Besides your house look amazing.
Thank you. Farida replied.

Am going Besty please take care don't cry please just forget about everything and sleep well if he allows you to she said in teasing tone...

OK. Farida said while crying
Ohhh my God please am sorry I didn't mean to make you cry...shhhshhh is okay be a good wife please and your mum call me and said that Amir told her about Kareem and that she's proud of you. Thank you is her only reply.

Ok my driver is waiting outside. I promise to visit you often. Byee and she left.

*****FARIDA'S P.O.V*****

Am all alone in the house its 11pm and Uncle is no where to be seen. I just sigh went into the toilet to do my businesses. After that I just change into my night gown drifted into a peaceful world.

I wakeup with the sound of my alarm, I prayed and recite qur'an, when its 7am, I take a shower and change into a simple gown, park my hair into high burn and apply a little makeup, just mascara, eyeliner and lip balm and get down to look for the kitchen.

Since I don't know hi's favourite I just decided to make pancake and tea i kept it on the dinning table and waited for him to show up. I decided to on the TV to watch something while waiting.

I waited for good two hours but no sign of him. Let me go and check on him, I got up and my eyes landed a neatly folded paper on the coffee table. I take it and open only to see. " am going somewhere, I will be late and I will be eating out"

What is the meaning of this???
He can't even talk to me?

Aysher Maina♥