Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Sherlocks POV)

I got a call from Molly today saying John helped solve a case today. She told me about it and I agreed with what John said. Who would of thought he'd actually remember all my drug facts. There wasn't really anything else. She told about what Lestrade said, god that man can really be an idiot sometimes. It was a complement yes but it wasn't to John, which I do question though because if your told your as smart as me it is a very impressive thing to be told.

I sit alone most of the time, compose a bit. Mycroft tries to make me help with his work, I try to get out of them but he sometimes lures me in with something strange about the case, and when he's desperate I'll make him admit I'm smarter.

I wonder if John ever opened the letter. It was my real goodbye to him. I did say good bye before but I didn't get to say what I would really want to say if I was dying. I told him things I've never told before and would never have the ability to tell him.

My life has hit an all time low of boring. I've been bored, I've been very bored in my life. But this was probably the most boring it's ever been for me. Sometimes when I follow John, it's not as bad, but hard to do. Not in fear he would see me, but the fact that he can't.

I wait for the day that comes for when I finally can walk but to him, to either have him hug me and cry and say how much he missed me. Or there's always the chance that he'll punch me in the face and possibly kill me. I'd prefer the first option. Who knows how long that will be, I've deduced soon. I believe neither of us can live like this for much longer.