Chapter 13

(Sherlocks POV)

I wake up still in Johns arms, I don't move, never wanting this moment to end. Suddenly there is a odd ring. John wakes from the noise and looks at me. Me being curious about it I ask. "What was that."

"It's called the doorbell, you know that thing you don't like because it bothers you." He says while keeping me close to him, but then the door bell rang again. I sigh as I slowly get up, you don't have to me to know its going to stop by just not doing anything about it, unfortunately. I leave our room and open the door.

It's Mycroft, he walks right it. "Do you have any idea what you've done?" He yells at me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him

"Oh, you haven't seen the papers." He hands me a newspaper with my face on it reading "Worlds only consulting detective, rises from the dead!' "Your on every bloody newspaper all over the world!"

I hear the bedroom door open and John walks out. Mycroft looks at John and the back to me, raising an eyebrow. John joins the conversation "What is going on?"

I don't get a word in as Mycroft answers his questions "Its called the whole world knows that Sherlock is back, including the men that worked for Moriarty, who wants to kill both of you."

I walk over to my chair and sit in it. I don't want to hear want to hear what I already know. Mycroft continues "And if my stupid little brother were to just listen to me..." I had enough and explode "If I had listen to you he would be dead and nothing would matter anymore nothing!" I'm getting to a point where I can't control myself and my anger is getting to me.

John takes Mycroft by the shoulder and walks him to the door. "Maybe we should talk about this another time." He opens the door and shuts it before Mycroft can start again.

(Johns POV)

I turn from the door and look at Sherlock, looks like he's about to go into his panic mode. I walk over to him and sit across from him. He's looking down, one hand on his forehead another on his knee. I grab the one on his knee, I don't say anything, he's in his other world all I can do is comfort him. He looks up at me, he looks sad, but I don't understand. I break the silence "What's wrong?"

All he's able to get out is "I'm sorry."

I don't know why he is, he hasn't done anything, this time. "Why are you sorry, there's nothing to be sorry for."

He holds my hand tighter. "I'm sorry because I don't know what to do. Me and Mycroft, we were trying find Moriarty's men, but we can't find them, and me being back has just put you back in danger. There's no way to protect anyone now, this all my fault, from the very start it was my fault."

I understand what he means. "Hey, if you need to blame someone, blame me. I'm the one that gave you no choice on coming back, you said yourself I would be dead if you didn't come back. This isn't the first time that we've been in this situation, we're going to be just fine."

"John, I only know so much on these men, I've never gotten a good look at them, never a mer second with them to deduce them, to find there week spot. All I know is that they are now planning to come after you and me. I... I have a bad feeling this isn't going to end well, and I don't, I can't lose you." He says trying to stay strong.

Seeing him like this makes me worried. I don't want him to know though, he's the one who needs me. "Your not going to, that's a promise." I know well enough that this can be life or death, but I'm not scared, not for myself anyway. It's more about Sherlock, I know that his life is in the same amount of danger as mine is and I don't want to lose him either.