A strange happening

(h/c)- hair colour

(e/c)- eye colour

(f/c)- favourite colour

~Strong language throughout the story~

Lazing around without having anything to do was not something you wanted, naturally. Your parents had left you home alone to do some business stuff and decided you didn't need to endure tremendous boredom from the meeting. Groaning, you flipped the channels on the tv only to stop at the news which the women was talking about unsettling disappearances near you. snuggling into the settee for some type of comfort, you grew tired when your eyes started fluttering until darkness flooded your vision.

Groggily, you sat up and rubbed the sleepiness from your eyes expecting your parents to be there trying to wake you up only to be greeted with silence and a empty house. Blinking in confusion, you got up and peered into the kitchen then called out, "Mum, Dad..?" Nothing. Weariness settle in your stomach like a rock hitting water as the worst came to mind. You quickly calmed yourself and decided to do some shopping since you did  know that you needed more ingredients for home meals, plus maybe your parents just had to stay overnight somewhere else and will come home while your away, yeah! That sounds right!

Getting ready was no problem for you at least, a simple (f/c) top and dark blue jeans was what you picked out to wear. Closing the front door with slight hesitance, you walked down the pavement tightly clutching the shopping list, enjoying the melodic songs and chirps coming from the birds and the lush, green nature being a wonderful sight to see. Arriving to the shop, you easily pick out everything you need and go to the self checkout before exiting the shop. you were dragging your legs on the way home due to how exhausted you were and accidently started eavesdropping on a conversation nearby,

"What the fuck do you mean we need more subjects!?"

"Well maybe we should stop fucking wasting them on the safe classes!" By now you were beyond aggravated by the yelling and somewhat unsettled by the terms used. Just as you were about to pick up your pace and leave a strong impact hit the back of your head which caused you to let out a yelp of pain and fall to the concrete. Your vision began swimming as muffled voices started fading in out until you finally lost consciousness.