Unwelcomed Presence

Briefly after Lisa's proposal, you, Lisa,035 and 049 were walking towards a safe room much like the one you hid in earlier after leaving the latter's chambers. You were at the front while Lisa slightly hung back because of her urge to at least make small talk with the anomalies, as you wanted to get as far away from them as possible, you silently listened in to the exchange behind you:
"Sooo, have any hobbies..?" Lisa was the first to break the ice as you cringed upon hearing 035 let out a thoughtful 'hmm' as if thinking of an answer. "I don't think it has any preferences, Lisa..." You drawled out in a skeptic manner but loud enough for 035 to hear you, causing you to flinch as a offended gasp was sounded moments after.
"How rude! I'll have you know that I am not an "it"! I identify as a male, thank you!" 035 huffed like a mother scolding a child. You deadpanned into space before shaking your head slowly and letting out a heavy sigh, the conversation behind you continued when Lisa directed her attention to 049, "How about you?"

049 pondered for a moment before stating, "Well I suppose, aside from practicing medical procedures, I do quite enjoy reading. The lovely realm of fiction is what I hold so dear." 035 scoffed and interrupted,
"Oh please! That's rather dull,no? I have far more interesting stories to tell! Like how I.." You tuned out the rest of his statement upon discovering your goal, the safe room. "We're here.." you announced to the trio behind you with a cautious voice, the attention being drawn to you as you pushed the button to open the door and wandered inside, followed by Lisa then the anomalies. You leant against the wall as Lisa somewhat snuggled against you for warmth, the Scps glanced at the two of you in confusion before doing their own thing and seemingly planning or speaking of something, whatever it was must have been secretive and personal for they avoided your gaze. Eventually,exhaustion had finally grasped you and wouldn't let go, your eyelids felt heavy and closed silently as you fell into an on edge and fearful sleep.

You woke up and checked your surroundings Lisa was asleep peacefully and on the other side was another figure with a beaked mask-wait What!? You shuffled away frantically and tried shaking Lisa awake, leading you to get a good look at the figure, and to find out it wasn't 049. You panted slightly and scrutinised the figure silently as they looked up swiftly, the goggles of the mask showing an empty, black void. "O-oh! I'm sorry for waking you!" The voice was obnoxiously loud and childish at the same time, "it gets quite lonely here so when I saw you I figured I'd invite myself over!" You raised a skeptic brow and this story and narrowed your eyes,
"Who are you?" Anger laced your words completely, the Doctor fiddled with his gloves,
"I'm..a doctor! Yes, yes! A qualified doctor!" Their tone was wavering and unsure, so you pressed further,
"I want your scp number damnit! I want to know exactly who you are!"

You grit your teeth in irritation as the unknown intruder whined slightly, "I-I'm scp 049-j, but still a d-doctor!" The scp, now known as 049-j, curled in on himself as you sighed heavily,
"Alright listen, I didn't mean to sound that rude but I honestly thought you were dangerous, but on a side note I'm just going to call you doc!" You shrugged mindlessly and relaxed against the wall again, ignoring doc when he leaned against you again, and before you knew it, you were out like a light.

As your body kicked back into motion,you could hear mild shouting and noises of displeasure. Groaning in frustration,you opened your eyes sloppily and paused to see what exactly was happening-perfect. 049 was lecturing 049-j as the latter tries to defend himself,035 was watching in amusement and Lisa was standing off to the side with a wary posture. You were tired,you were stuck in some sort of facility with a chance you'll die,you did not have time for this! You rose to your feet and caught the attention of Lisa,the argument before you still taking place,and tried to get their attention.
"Can you calm down?" Your meek voice did not reach them as they continued, "guys? This isn't helping." You tried again,your patience running thin as you felt irritation well within your chest. You sighed heavily and thought through of what to do,you could leave them,but they knew the foundation better and were your only hope honestly,yelling could work? You steadied yourself and took in a large breath,this could lead to your death but who cares?

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Your bellowing voice echoed throughout the room as the banter came to a close. You paused and awaited their reactions,but nothing was said,
"Listen I honestly have no idea what you're talking about but arguing is NOT helping! We are here to escape a facility,not argue over meaningless things!" Your confidence grew with each word,it was all true and logical after all,it seems the scps were actually heeding your words too.

"Oh how marvellous! A splendid performance bestowed upon us by a lovely d-class!" 035's teasing words and slow claps had reached your ears as you scowled at his behaviour, 049 sharing a similar look of displeasure by his tone. Lisa smiled at the interaction while 049 and 035 resorted to quiet chatter to recover from the situation,moments later 049-j approached you,
"Apologies for the inconvenience miss! The other.."doctor" doesn't take a liking to me that much!" He hung his head slightly while keeping his posture straight,making you sweat slightly. "Yeah it's fine,I just want to get out of here quickly..." you brushed him off and watched as Lisa walked to you, a small smile escaping to your lips, "ready to get going Lisa?"
"Yep! Hopefully we have more of a chance to get out too!" The conversation you two shared had caught the interest of the scps,and in response they had came closer to reform your little "gang" which made you uncomfortable.
"Onwards! Our quest begins!" 035 marched out the door as 049 followed suit along with 049-j,you and Lisa being the last ones. You sighed and walked out while avoiding eye contact with the scps and letting Lisa stay close to you,zoning out in thought as you paced down the corridor. A hypnotic melody replaying in your head quietly.