396-400

396. Women had higher response-rates when they made eye-contact with the camera and looked flirty. Conversely the least successful pictures for women were looking away with a flirty face in social media apps.

397. Men’s best look was away from the camera, not smiling. But guys should avoid a flirty face, which was associated with a drastic reduction in messages by social media apps.

398. The Relationship Contingent Self-Esteem (RCSE) of people with this condition depends on their relationship status. As a result, they want to show their Social Media friends that they’re in a good relationship by bragging about their partners or the relationship. They may also publicly post things on partners’ walls that may be better shared privately.

399. Taste Sense reacts when a substance reacts chemically with the receptors of taste buds, the sensation of taste is created.People lose their perception of taste as they age. By age 20, half of their taste receptors are gone (on average).

400. Women have an uncanny ability to detect brand-names, lies and labels, and then speak to you or not speak to you accordingly. Women have a sixth sense because they can always sense the unknown without being told. They can sense insecurity by observing your actions.