711-715

711.Stress can be highly contagious. Research by the Max Planck Institute for Cognitive and Brain Sciences and the Technische Universität Dresden revealed that we can feel stressed by being around someone who is stressed. This is why you need to be careful about who you spend your time with.

712. If you prefer to stay up, then it indicates that you're a risk-taker. Studies have found that night owls tend to take more risks in career, relationships and life than early birds. A new study published in the journal Evolutionary Psychology found women who stay up late are more prone to take as many risks as men.

713. Crying can make you feel a lot better about yourself and your life. Moreover, it can also help to reduce stress and keep you physically healthy. Recent research has found that crying is a highly effective healing tool and can successfully improve mood in over 88.8% of people who cry.

714. Engaging in new experiences and doing new things can actually slow down our instinctive sense of time and make it seem that time goes by faster, studies confirm.

715. Believing that we're exceptionally talented at something makes us less humble, opinionated and close-minded. A new study published in the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology revealed that feelings of expertise can make us more dogmatic, assertive, intolerant and resistant towards new concepts and ideas.