Hunting w/ EJ X skilled reader

It's been a few months since you were brought to Slender Mansion by Slenderman himself. He thought you to be a proper part of his family, that's why you became his proxy. Your obedient nature, skills in aiming firearm and tactics of killing made him choose you.

Anyways even though you sound 'delightful' here, you were not much of a talker yet the pastas were still cool with you. You can say that you're like a ball of attitude with a soft texture on it, representing your soft spot for your few friends.

Some of the pastas feared you. Ben counted as top. He wouldn't dare open his mouth before you and would do anything to make you happy. So you have a lot of control.

So counting up your friends, there are Jane, Kate and some others. But as your best friend, Ej was at top. Nobody really knew why you guys matched so perfectly. But you guys just do match, somehow.

Ej thought you to be a perfect crime partner. He would often go killing out with you. Your silent killing tactics helped him a lot to devour his victims in a non messy way.

You both still recall the first day you were put on a mission by Slender himself.

~Ayyyy flashback brought to you by Toby annoying the shit outta Masky~

You were casually cleaning your firearm, sitting in your room, after your long day of training. Your vision abruptly caught a figure sitting on your bed as you were on your working table. You swayed your vision towards him with your bored expression still stitched on your face as he was looking at you with his empty sockets. Ej. You didn't speak, hoping he would go away.

Ej- Why do you hate us, Y/N?

You were puzzled at his question and really didn't know why he would think that.

You- Why do you think that?

E- I mean.... You never talked since you came here. You just kept yourself locked and only came out whenever you felt like. So...

You were kinda ashamed hearing his point of view towards you. Were you really like this? But you never felt like you were acting rude to anyone. It always felt like yourself and none ever pointed it out like Ej did now.

Y- I.... Really don't know why I act like this... I always thought this is normal act. None ever told me like this before so I didn't feel the need to change my nature.... But I never thought you all thought this about me...

E- Pls don't put this in a wrong way. It's not like we're telling you to change. We just want to be like a family. Stay with each other and act nice, that's all.

Y- I'm sorry again for acting like this. I'm going to try and act nice, I guess.

You both laughed until you two were called by Slenderman. You headed downstairs with Ej following you. Slender was standing while crossing his arms. You and Ej exchanged views, thinking what you both have done to make him(S) angry. Well he looks angry, right?

Ej- Yes sir?

Slender- New mission.

Seems like Ej left a sigh of relief as you snickered at his reaction. You both then swiftly snatched your weapons and went to the mission.

~Time Skip~
You and Ej were hiding behind a bush, waiting for the right time to attack the victim, when they're asleep. It was a man in his early 30's. But age didn't matter to you both cause he's going to be wiped away from this world soon.

The lights turned off to the house. Perfect timing for you both to enter. You lead the way as Ej followed you. Cause you were the killer in your book.

You both stepped in the house and swiftly went upstairs. Ej signed to the bedroom door as you nodded. You slowly opened the door and saw the victim sleeping on his bed in an abnormal posture. You rolled your eyes, thinking how stupid it was. You silently walked at the front of his bed. Ej followed you but accidentally made a noise which made the man wake up. You facepalmed in disappointment. The man was quick enough to grab the lamp on his bedside table and throw it on Ej's head, as he (E) fell to the floor with a thud. Before the man could do anything you shot him square in the forehead and he instantly died.

You ran to Ej while sitting by him.

You- Are you ok,  Jack?

Ej- Ye...ah.... Just a little dizzy.

Y- Didn't know you were a clumsy one. You're like that Jeff.

E- Hey! Don't compare me to him! At least I don't always act like I'm beautiful and shit.

Y- Sure~.

E- Don't give me that look, Y/N!

You got up while stretching your hand toward him.

Y- Come on now. That wound isn't going to heal itself.

E- Yeah yeah, coming.

He snatched your hand and got up with a shaky leg. You could tell, he was still dizzy. You let him rest his head on your shoulder.

Y- Sorry for comparing you to Jeff.

E- So?

Y- You're better than him.

E- There's the sentence I wanted to hear.

Y- Shut up, man.

He let out a laugh as you rolled your eyes, playfully.