Nightmare w/ Bloody Painter X child reader

(In this story you are a child. Imagine yourself as a 6-8 years old)

You were brought to the Slender Mansion by Slender. He saw you suffering when no one did and felt empathy towards you. So decided to carry you to the Mansion. You were a small child, that didn't receive love nor affection for, your parents. But your life changed when Slender adopted you.

The Creepypastas adore you to death. They love playing with you and just love having you around. You were one of the calm type of kids instead of the noisy and annoying ones. Maybe that's why you got a space in this Mansion? Who knows.

Anyways literally everyone loves you here and you love them too. But if you had to choose your favourite, your baby mouth always said one name, Helen aka Bloody Painter.

You adored him cause he was the one who first talked to you, introduced you to others and all that. Your favourite thing that you received from him was a beautiful painting of you.

As Helen cared for you as his own child, you state him as your Father and he states you as his little angel.

You shared a room with your best playmate Sally. After playing her tea party game, you both felt a little sleepy as you yawned in duet. You and Sally put all the things away and lied on your respective beds, swiftly falling asleep.

~Time Skip~

You jolted up from your bed while whimpering. A nightmare broke your sweet slumber. You teared up little. It was too much for your little self to take in. You looked over to Sally. She was sleeping soundly. You didn't wanted to wake her up. You slowly got down your bed and went outside. The corridor lights were off so it was kinda dark which scared you a little. But you gained courage and tip toed your baby feet out in the ally. Only one name came in your mind, when you thought who would help you fall asleep.
Helen.

You slowly walked towards his room, trying not to make any noise and wake the others. They wouldn't be happy about that.

You slowly opened the door to his room and saw the room in darkness but a table lamp kept the room a little lit up. She pushed the door a little more open and saw Helen sitting on his desk, working on something. He abruptly raised his head up and to the side.

Helen- Is someone there?

Y- Dad...it's me...

H- Angel?

He got up and walked towards you. He kneeled before you to come to your height while taking off his mask. He gently grasped your baby hands.

H- What's wrong, angel?

Y- Dad....

H- Did someone bug you? Was it Jeff?

Y- No.... I had a nightmare....

H- Aw...my baby angel. It's totally normal to have them. Did it scare you badly?

Y- Mhm....

H- It's ok. Come on.

He picked you up in his arms and sat on his bed. You hugged his neck while looking around. He noticed your nervousness and held you close to his chest.

H- It's alright, Angel. No one will scare you here.

Y- You will scare the meanie that gave me nightmare?

H- Of course. I will. You're safe now. Let's help you fall asleep.

Y- My favourite song?

H- Mhm.

You giggled and laid down on his lap as he held you close to him and gave you a kiss on the forehead.
(Start the song now)

Why are we looking down
On our sisters and brothers?
Isn't love, all that we got?
Don't we know everyone's
Got a father and mother?
The day we know we're all the same
Together we can make that change
Look around there are too many of us crying
And not enough love to go around
What a waste, another day
Another good one dying
But I know that the world will change
The day we know we're all the same
Why can't we just get along?
If loving one another's wrong
Then how are we supposed to
Get close to each other?
We gotta make that change, yeah
Why can't we just get along?
What a waste it would be to deny somebody
Of a chance to be theirselves
What a waste it would be if we hurt for nothing?
But I know that the world can change
The day we know we're all the same
Why can't we just get along?
(Why can't we just get along?)
If loving one another's wrong
(Why can't we just get along?)
Then how are we supposed to
Get close to each other?
We gotta make that change, yeah
I know we could break apart
We don't have to go that way
Not today
Why can't we just get along?
If loving one another's wrong
Then how are we supposed to
Get close to yeah
(Why can't we just get along?)
Why can't we just get along?
(Why can't we just get along?)
If loving one another's wrong
(Why can't we just get along?)
Then how are we supposed to
Get close to each other?
We gotta make that change, yeah
The change, yeah.....

After Helen was done singing in his soft voice, he heard light snoring. He looked down and smiled seeing you asleep, peacefully. He gave you one last goodnight kiss on the forehead.

H- Goodnight Angel.....