Bad day w/ Offenderman X mad reader (part 1)

It has been a week since you decided to help the Creepypastas in their work. You were a strong individual with various killing methods. Slender found you in an abandoned place where you took down a group of bandits all by yourself. Basically he was impressed by your skills, that's why you were chosen.

So you had a good reputation in the Mansion among all. You were a dependant person. Like your behaviour depends on the persons around you. You can be mean as f***, loyal as a soldier, sweet as a candy or loving as an angel, it all depends on the the person.

You were chatting and laughing with the pastas in the living room when Slender came you all. Everyone stood up correctly.

Slender- Children, I have a bad news....

Toby- Are we out of waffles?!

Everyone stared at Toby while you chuckled.

T- What? That's a bad news for me!

Masky- Stop joking, Toby. It could be serious.

S- Yes it is serious.

Jeff- New victim, eh?

S- No.... The matter is my brothers are coming....

Everyone groaned in annoyance but you didn't get why they were doing it though.

S- And they'll be staying for a week.

Everyone literally scream what at the same time as you covered your ears.

J- Why on earth will they be staying so long?!

S- They just want to spend time with you children.

Ben- We'll go f***ing crazy!

You- I'm so puzzled. Why're you all so hyper about this? I'm sure they're not that bad.

Masky- Y/N, you really don't know how they are. They're gonna drive us crazy.

Jason- Can't you really do something, Slender?!

S- No, my apologies.

Everyone went inside their rooms while slamming the doors. You just shrugged and were kinda excited to meet the brothers. You clearly didn't give any f*** about the others thoughts.

~Time Skip~

You all were scattered around the living room, time passing cause that's all the persons do here. You all were distracted by the doorbell ringing. Instantly everyone began running away.

Y- Wha. What's happening?

J- Come on, Y/N! We've to hide!

Y- But why!

J- Stop questioning! Come on!

Jeff grabbed your wrist and ran to the storage room under the stairs and hid there while slamming the door shut.

Y- What is even going on.

J- Shh! Stay calm!

On the other hand, hearing the rapid fire of doorbell Slender came out of his office. He sighed when he saw absolutely none in the living room. He went ahead and opened the door and was instantly tackled with a hug by one of his brothers, Splendor, of course.

Slender- Welcome.... Brother....

Splendor- Look how much you've grown! You actually opened the door for once! And didn't send any of your childrens!

Trender- Your suit looks so dirty! But no worries, I'm here now! I'll change everyone's style!

Offender- Say, is there a new member in your family, who I can introduce myself to?

Offender put a rose in his mouth while smirking, which to Slender face palmed.

S- Brothers... Settle in first then I'll answer everything....

Sp- Ah yes! But why's the Mansion so dead? No noise, no nothing?

You and Jeff were peeking out from the closet when he abruptly pushed something over which made a really loud noise.

J- Shit..... We're dead....

Y- I'm so confused.

(Part 1 done)