Hugs! w/ Childish Ben X tolerative reader

You were girl with a lot of patience. Pointing it out cause it's necessary. You've been a member of the Creepypastas for a year now. So your tolerance for the childish pastas has increased greatly in these few months. In your eyes, Ben was the most childish of them all.

You were working on your laptop while sitting on your bed. You had a jar of cookies to keep you company. Your vision abruptly went to you rooms door. Ben was standing there while rubbing his eyes. You watched his moves as he slowly came and sat by you. You were now staring at each other. You noticed his eyes were wet. He abruptly embraced you tightly while sniffing. You hugged him too cause you knew, he needed it. Ben is usually not a hug type person, but when he really needs it or he's sad, he loves to get held closely. Specially by you. Your hugs were the best to him.

You- Bad day?

He slowly nodded while pouting. You patted his back and pulled him closer.

Y- It's alright. It'll be a good day. Take my words, hm? Here, have this.

You hand him a cookie and he began eating it like a little puppy. You awed at the scene and hugged him tightly as he let out a giggle.

~Time skip~

You were seriously working at your table when you felt someone poking your forearm. You swayed your vision to your right to see Ben sitting on the floor and poking you while sticking his tongue out. You shook your head, seeing his silly behaviour.

Y- Ben, stop. I'm working.

B- Boop. Boop.

Y- Stop~

B- It's fun though~

Y- Do it with someone else.

B- But none tolerates me like you do, Y/N.

Y- I'm not always going to be there for you. You know that right?

Ben frowned, hearing your words. You fluffed his hair.

Y- I'll try to be with you at all cost though.

B- Really?

Y- Mhm. Now treat yourself with a cookie, eh?

B- Yeah!

He ran away while you chuckled.

You were taking some rest, after finishing your work. You lay peacefully on your bed while your eyes were closed. But you were interrupted by someone poking your nose. You got an idea who it was and snatched their hand before they could poke your nose for the 5th time. You sat up while giving a 'really' expression to the person before you.

Y- Now what is it, Ben?

B- Can't find the cookies.

Y- Well. Maybe we're out.

B- So soon!

Y- You were the one who finished it so.

Your phones vibration abruptly distracted you. You went busy on your phone as Ben scooted up behind you. He sat still for sometimes but began to play with your hair in a sec. You were done with your work and were still feeling that Ben was playing with your hair. You sneakily opened your selfie camera and pointed the it to Ben and quickly clicked a pic. He heard the flash and jolted up. You laughed at the pic, where he was making a moustache with your hair. You dropped on the bed laughing your heart out while Ben snatched your phone away and deleted the pic.

B- You're so mean!

Y- Sorry! Sorry! But that was special!

B- Sure...

He crossed his arms. You hugged him while giggling as he joined in afterwards.