Broken sleep, irritatted mind w/ Ben X annoyed reader

As a part of the well known Creepypasta, you were friends with the annoying shit Ben Drowned. He chose you cause you liked games as much as he did. Well actually the truth, is he loves beating you in games. Anyways.

It was 7 in the morning when you were sleeping peacefully in your ever so peaceful room. But as we know how Slender Mansion really is, you were immediately woken up by a blasting music sound that hit your ear like a huge migraine. You shot up from your position and rubbed your eyes to clear your vision. You noticed a douchbag sitting at the bed of your bed playing (add a game name) on your TV. You were seriously pissed, seeing who it was. But you were really not in the mood to deal with him yet still spoke up.

You- BENJAMIN DROWNED.

Ben jumped a little hearing your soft voice suddenly raise so high. He turned to face you with his grinny smile smudged on his stupid face. Thats what you think about him.

Ben- Hey Y/N.

Look at him. Acting like nothing even happened. How sweet.

Y- Stop acting like nothing happened, Ben! It's 7 in the f***ing morning!

B- Yeah so?

Y- I was sleeping????

B- So?

Y- Why're you even in my room?!

B- The living rooms TV is kinda broken and the others won't let me join their room so I came to my best buddy.

Y- Stop trying to be innocent, Ben.

Ben then put his game on pause then crawled to you while pouting. You rolled your eyes.

B- But I am innocent, Y/N.

Y- Yeah sure. The person who breaks others sleep with blaring music is innocent.

He then lied on your lap while sticking his tongue out, try hard to be cute and all. You confusedly look at him while tilting your head.

Y- What're you doing?

B- Mlem.

Y- Why???

B- People who do this are innocent.

He tried his best to say that in a cute Neko voice but kinda failed which made you giggle. You hugged his neck.

Y- You're such an idiot.

B- I wanna be your idiot then!

You both laughed.