Forced education and learning w/ Toby X childish reader

You were a part of the well known Creepypasta group. Slenderman took you as a family member the first time he saw you. You had that special something in you that he was interested by.

So you were clearly the best friends of the Pastas. There's literally none here who doesn't like your company. They loved having you around. Specially your best buddy, Ticci Toby. Or Toby-kun as you like to call him. As a topper he calls you Y/N-chan.

So some stupid person aka Ben had told Slenderman about the viral game named Baldi's Basics In Education and Learning, which he thought to be an 'actual' learning game. He thought of two names who really and I mean REALLY needs to play this game and guess who it was?
You and Toby.

Oh how delightful. You and Toby were so excited to play a game together! Little did you know, it would end in disaster.

So you and Toby sat on your bed and started the game. Slender was calmly standing at the door, watching if you both behave or not.

Toby- Ready, Y/N-chan?

You- Yep Toby-kun!

Toby pressed the play and the game sprung to life, revealing the game title written in pure Comic Sans and a character what looks like was drawn in MS Paint. He had a face that looked like was drawn by the circle tool with red lips and cartoony eyes. His hands and legs reminded you and Toby of Slender, which made you both laugh hysterically. Slender tilted his head in confusion but didn't bother as you both were having fun in 'learning'. Well that's his thought anyway.

So talking about the monstrousity before you both, the character named Baldi had an annoying high noted voice, which annoyed you both to death

So talking about the monstrousity before you both, the character named Baldi had an annoying high noted voice, which annoyed you both to death. Now you both know how Masky feels when you guys annoy him.

So talking about the game, You were playing it cause Toby said 'ladies first' and it was a single player game. As you pressed play, Baldi blared music in your ears making you cover them instantly. You then let go, seeing Toby, indicating you, it's safe to uncover your ears.

(Add BALDIS starting line)

You understood his clear instructions and moved your player to a classroom. You opened the door and saw normal stuff in it. But your attention was brought to a floating notebook on the teachers table, up ahead, by Toby. You thanked him and moved to that notebook, picking it up in the process. Soon a green tab app read on the TV screen with a math problem. These are like kindergarten maths so you didn't have to worry. You solved the problems quickly and headed to the other classroom and saw the same scenery. Slender 'smiled' at you both having fun with the game and left the place, thinking you both will surely behave.