Bad day w/ Offenderman X mad reader (part 2)

All the brothers shot their vision at the same closet. Splendor went ahead and open the door as you and Jeff fell down. Jeff gave out a nervous laughter.

J- Ehehehe..... Hi....

Splendor immediately snatched Jeff while hugging him to death.

Sp- Ah! It's been so long since I've seen you!

T- Your style has obviously worn off. No matter I'll change it.

You were really puzzled at this point. You saw Offender coming to your way as he bent to his knees and showed you a rose.

O- What a beauty you are. May I ask your name?

Y- Y/N....

O- How gorgeous. Here have this rose, it's just for you...

You shrugged and was going to grab the rose when Slender dragged you out of the way. Offender gave out a growl.

S- Ok I really think you all should settle in first.

O- Bad choice.

Y- What is going on...

S- I'll explain later. Now they just have to go to their room, so the children's can come out.

The brothers went to their rooms while closing the door. Every single pasta came out of their hiding place and sighed.

Ben- That was a close one. But jeez Jeff! Can't you be a little cautious? Y/N got caught cause of you!

J- Sorry ok?! It was really bumpy in there!

S- Anyway, children go back to work. I'll handle them as much as I can.

You all nodded and went to your respective works.

~Time Skip~

It has been 4 days since the Slender brothers have been staying at the Mansion and oh let me tell you how much has gone down since then.

So Splendor decided to throw a party cause it was your birthday and made you birthday cake. Isn't that nice? But listen.
He accidentally put some explosive powder instead of baking soda and you know what happened next.
As soon as you put the knife into the cake, it exploded in everyone's face. You coughed up some smoke as all tried to process what the f*** just happened. Sally clapped in enjoyment as Splendor let out an 'oops'

Trender was sick of everyone's stupid and old outfit, so decided to make all new clothings. But he also made a small mistake. He made everyone's outfits but lost count on which was who's. But he was confident in himself so put all the cloths in random places. The pastas received the cloths and were in literal shock but they know, if they deny Trender, they'll literally die. So after wearing all the cloths they came out and were literally in tears seeing each other's situation. Ben was wearing a tight fairy outfit that showed part of his body. Jeff was wearing a skin tight jeans with a shoulder off dress. You had an oversized hoodie that had some waffles printed on it. Jane was wearing one of Jeff's hoodies which pissed her, you could just tell.

So let's talk about the present. Offender has been annoying you to death these past few days. He just wants you to have his rose. But you were under Slender's order to never touch his rose or pay attention to him. Slender is your boss and you need to listen to him.

But dang it was getting annoying for you. As your nature depends on the person around you, you were getting mad as f***.

You were yawning and walking to the stairs when your leg got blocked. You were almost falling but someone caught you and you hated being caught by him. Offender.....

O- Watch your sweet step, Y/N. You don't want to get hurt.

You rolled your eyes and quickly pushed him away while walking down the stairs. He obviously followed you. Jeff came to you, noticing your troubled face.

J- He has been non stop following you. It's kinda unsettling to be honest.

Y- You don't say? He's so f***ing annoying, it's unreal..... What'll even happen if I took his rose anyway?

J- You actually don't want to know that.....

As you stood still, you felt a hand go under your shirt. You immediately turned around and slapped the person who did that. Not so surprisingly, it was Offender. Everyone kind of gasped, seeing you do that. Your eyes were now burning in flames as you approached him. You grabbed him by his collar and punched his face with such a force he slid off to the living room, hitting the behind of the couch. Ben was playing his game on the couch. He lost his game cause of the huge nudge caused by Offender. He peeked from the couch and was left agaped seeing Offender on the floor. You kneeled before him (O) while giving him death stares.

Y- Next time if you mess with me, recall that I can be sweet as a candy, loyal as soldier or mean as f***. It all depends on you..... And don't even think of bothering my friends too, you f***ing pervert.

Slender ran out of his office, hearing all the noise and was shocked seeing Offender, getting taught a lesson by you.

O- I-I'm sorry!

J- Did he just say.....

B- Sorry?...

You flipped your hair in confidence and went to your room while huffing. Slender kneeled before Offender.

S- Don't even think about messing with her next time.