Smile for the camera! w/ Jeff X troubled reader

You're one of the newest members of the Creepypasta. It's not even been three days since you've become Jeff's friend. Well he thinks you're his friend but your opinion on him is unsure for now.

So as your daily routine you get annoyed by Jeff a lot and I mean a LOT. But you somehow tolerate all his bullshit cause you sure don't wanna get blood on your hands just yet.

So you were calmly sitting in your room by your beds edge. If someone nudged you, you would fall. So that's exactly what Jeff did. He came at  such a speed and bumped into you that you literally fell of your bed hitting the side of your face on the wooden floor. Jeff let out a silent 'oops' seeing you like that. Yeah he knew you would kill him. You somehow sat up on your bed while giving deaths stares at Jeff as he laughed nervously while rubbing his neck.

You- What is it now, Jeff?

You could totally feel yourself get annoyed. But he seems to not care much. Jeff pulled out a camera from his back and began showing it to you.

Jeff- You know what this is?

Y- Yeah. A f***img time travelling machine.

J- No! It's called a camera. Say with me. Ca- me- ra-.

Y- Shut the hell up! I know what this is! But why show it to me?

J- I'll take some pics of us so it'll last longer.

Y- Fine do it quick and leave.

He then pulled you towards him while raising the camera up in the selfie mode. He did a peace sign while you were trying to finish a work on your phone. He obviously noticed yo not looking at the camera.

J- Y/N!

Y- What.

J- This way! Why're you looking down?!

Y- Yeah yeah looking.

You turned to face the camera with a bored expression. Jeff was getting shook.

J- Y/N!!!

Y- What now?!?!

J- No smile in a killer photo?!

Y- What???

J- Smile, I said.

You groaned in annoyance but still let out a forced smile. Jeff smiled wider than ever then captured a picture. You sighed as he was finally f***ing done. You were getting up from bed when you were abruptly pinned to the bed by Jeff while he held your wrists tightly. Basically he was on top of you. (No weird thoughts xD)

Y- What the...

J- Why don't you smile often, Y/N?

Y- I... Just don't like to smile....

J- Why's that? Everyone loves to smile for a reason!

Y- I don't like to smile, for a reason, Jeff....

J- But why....

He almost sounded sad saying that. You sadly rolled your eyes and thought of the past of you not smiling.

~Oiiiiii flashback brought to you by Jeff drawing a face on Slender's visage with a permanent marker and getting beaten after~

You were walking down the street of your neighbourhood. Smile brighter than ever drawn on your face. It was a good day for you cause you had just moved into this place. You were going to make friends without your mom telling you to. How generous!

You began to see a group of girls and boys at a distance. A good starting! You walked towards the group, a smile still smudged on your face and said hi. They turned to look towards you with a sassy impression. One of the girl spoke up.

You- Hello!

Girl1- What is it?

Y- Um... I'm new in this neighbourho-

G2- So what?

Y- I-I wanted to introduce myself!

They exchanged views then laughed which made you kinda uncomfortable.

Boy1- Listen up kid. You're not gonna wanna be our friends.

Boy2- Basically he's saying, we don't want a friend like you.

Y- But...why...

G1- Why're you smiling? Just stop. That smile isn't the solution to everything you know.

Y- But I like smiling. It makes mine and others day really good!

G2- Gosh you're so f***ing childish. Smiling isn't always gonna help you. Suppose if your mom died, are you still gonna smile at that shit?? No. Then stop and f*** off.

For the first time, your joyful smile was worn off into a frown and your soft orbs had tears in them. The group laughed and walked away leaving you in utter dismay.

~Flashback over~

Y- From that day, I never smiled.... I hated smiling.... Smile isn't always the solution.....

Jeff kinda frowned and got off of you as you dragged your body up and sat down, sighing.

J- I'm so sorry.....

Y- It's alright... It's just.... smiling is hard for me.... Without any cause to...

Jeff abruptly thought of something and got up stretching his hand towards you. You noticed him and tilted your head, questioning what he was doing. He then snatched your hand, pulled you to his chest and hugged you tightly. You were kinda puzzled but felt a smile crawl up your face as you hugged him back. He looked down at you with a cheeky smile.

J- There's the natural smile.

Y- Which you've earned.

He fisted the air in a 'yes' style as you let out a chuckle.