Caring to death w/ Liu X clumsy reader

You were a sweet and beautiful girl for your age and also were a part of the Creepypasta gang. But you were the rather clumsy member. You really don't know how Slender took you in the team but he did, somehow.

So as you were kinda clumsy and by kinda I mean a lot clumsy, you had someone who cared about you and saved you from getting out of troubles and guess who it was?
It was Liu aka Homicidal Liu.

He cared excessively about you and you didn't know if he did it cause he cares about you or he cares a little 'extra' about you.

So the story goes like this. You were walking down the stairs when you accidentally slipped but thankfully Liu saw that and ran to save you. Last thing you know was, you were in his arms as you boths eyes met. You both swiftly stood up, blushing to yourselves.

Again, one day you were sitting under a tree with Sally, playing her tea party game. Liu was watching you from a mile. An apple abruptly broke off the branch and fell on your head, making you Yelp a little. Liu didn't see that Apple but he totally saw you rubbing your head in pain and ran to you while holding you to his chest. You were kinda puzzled and looked up at him while he rubbed your head.

Liu- Are you ok, Y/N?!

You- Yeah. It didn't hurt actually. It was just an apple.

Liu was kinda embarrassed at his own work and slowly let go of you while running away.

And again, one day he saw you looking out the window and sighing and thought you to be sad, for some reason. He swiftly came and hugged you which obviously took a aback.

Y- Uh....Liu? Is something wrong?

L- You look sad, that's why I hugged you, to make you feel better.

Y- Sad? When was I sad?

L- Just now. You were sadly looking out your window and sighing. So that tells me you're sad.

Y- I was just tired, Liu.....

He stopped for a sec and looked at you.

L- Um... Really?

Y- Yeah....

He swiftly let you go and ran away, again embarrassed at his misunderstanding.

After repeatedly experiencing all these, you finally decided to ask Liu why he was doing these. You went towards his room and was about to enter it when you heard his voice from behind the closed doors.

Jeff- Dude Liu, I can totally tell you're overdoing it.

L- Overdoing what?

J- You really think we're not noticing what you're doing? Why're you stuck to Y/N like a dog?

L- I'm not stuck to her dude! I'm just worried that she might get hurt!

J- You're worrying too much. There has to be something that you're hiding from me. Just tell me!

L- It's nothing, Jeff...

J- Say it or I'll tell Y/N you like them!

L- N-No! Don't you dare! Fine, I'll tell you.... I actually have a crush on them...

J- What? You're just saying that cause I said it!

L- No,Jeff! I actually do have a crush on them!

You were shocked to hear Liu's confession. You really didn't think he would have feelings for you cause you didn't think you were anything special, for him to be exact. You secretly liked him too but were too shy to confess. But it made you joyful hearing he feels the same too. As you were kinda celebrating you hit the door by accident, cause of your clumsy nature. Liu and Jeff obviously heard that so you ran off to your room. You heard Liu's calls from behind. He saw you. You slammed your rooms door.

Y- F***!!!! Y/N! Why're you so clumsy! He must be thinking I was spying on him or something! Shit!

You decided to leave the Mansion for some moments so that you could feel calm again. You opens your door and literally ran out of the front door. Liu caught you running and followed you, silently.

You sat by a water stream and sigh thinking how your own clumsiness ruined your opportunity with the one you loved. You played with the water that was before you until you felt a presence beside you. You turned to the side to see Liu sitting while facing the stream. After a long pause, he spoke up.

L- So... Did you hear me?...

You slowly nod, trying your best to avoid his contacts.

L- I'm sorry....

Y- For what?

L- For confessing like this.... I know that you don't feel the same and all.... And I'm just not your type... And I-

You grabbed his scarf and pulled him closer to you while connecting your lips to his. He was surprised but soon melted into it.

Y- I'm mad at you though.

L- Really? For what?

Y- I should've been the one who confessed first but you did it.

He chuckled while pulling you to his chest.

L- Who cares, at least we're together now

Y- That's all that matters.....