4. New Face

You

Spooked, i ran as fast as my legs could carry me. Till i got lost. Again.

I panted as i tried to take a quick rest on a large log nearby.

Dammit why does he have to run so fast for — I couldn't keep up and i didn't know if it were my vision or the fact that he seemed like he was dodging the trees like a frightened deer. He was all over the place that i had gotten my dumb ass lost. That and also the fact that i might have heard someone getting brutally murdered.

The evening was growing more and more dark and my anxiety began to grow along with it.

This is bad, i thought as i walked slowly to wherever the hell i was going.

It didn't take long before I started to hear a commotion from a short distance.

I soon found myself stumbling across a group of hunters sitting around an open fire, laughing and talking real loud. I was only assuming they were hunters because of how their outfits looked like from where i was standing.

Maybe i should ask them for directions.

As i was about to approach them, my nerves felt off.

Something was telling me that what i was about to encounter was beyond anything related to normal.

I stopped my tracks and squinted a bit to get a good look at them.

Looked human, checked.
No threatening weapons nearby, checked.
No one has wings, checked.
Zero fangs, checked.

I breathe a sigh of relief before continuing my pace towards them.

One of them had a pair of sharp eyes and discovered my movements.

Hongjoong

We were busy eating our catch until Yeosang pointed something out from behind the trees.

We all stopped what we were doing and glanced over to the figure that froze when our eyes discovered her