10. The Hunting Beast

Hongjoong

I should definitely pull her out of the spell because if i leave her for too long, she will lose herself and her personality. She might not even remember her own name.

"Alright, let's bring you out fr—" but as i was about to reverse the spell, a couple of incoherent baboons decided it would be a great idea to LITERALLY knock down my door. Causing a violent whiff of air while the door slams down on to the varnished carpeted wooden floor.

"What...the...fuck...." i breathed.

"Hi, hyung....!" giving a little wave, Wooyoung, whom was crushed by XL sized Mingi on top of him, cheerfully announcing himself. The taller one also mimic the same hand gesture towards us.

"What are you doing here?" Looking down, I asked Woo.

Attempting to get up, Mingi helped the small one to his feet before he replied
"What do you mean..??"

"Aren't you suppose to guard the cabin??" I asked again.

Shaking his head,
"You didn't mention anything ab—"

"Well, now I'm saying you need to get back outside and guard with Jongho and keep a few eyes out." I ordered.

"But hyung-" Woo tried before i cut in
"— Now. I expect to see you outside guarding the cabin with Jongho. Where is he anyway?"

Both of them shrugged which made me let out a short sigh.

I turned my attention back to (Y/n) for a bit and give her a long glance before turning back to the two idiots.

"Go find Jongho and do as i say."

"But hyung it's just the fog," Mingi pointed out.

"Please consider that we have a 'guest'. Maybe tonight the fog will bring an unwanted visitor. Now...I'm not going to repeat myself again." I said.

Thank fuck this time they decided to listen after eying the girl in an uncanny manner as if to highlight my behaviour according to the girl's state or present. They both left my room and let the heavy detached door stayed on the floor like they weren't the cause of the damage and fled before i could say anything about it. Ffs.

I had my doubts on whether or not that Wooyoung and Jongho would actually abide and guard the perimeter as per told. So i lifted myself up from my bed and marched towards the exit before stopping and turning to face still-hypnotised (Y/n),
"Stay here okay?"

Jimin

"Where in hell's sake are we...?" Annoyed, i lifted my feet up from the soiled ground as i marched to where the beast wanted to lead me.

?" Annoyed, i lifted my feet up from the soiled ground as i marched to where the beast wanted to lead me

"Shush, just follow me. I think i can smell her," having his back slightly hunched, Taehyung claimed.

"Do you have to hunch like that...? Does that better your sense of smell or something..?" Attempting to pick a fight with him, i joked as I withheld a handsome grin.