8. What Happened with Jungkook

Jungkook

It was strange.

We had just broken into this old abandoned mansion.

I went upstairs first, walked along a long corridor, avoid stepping onto smashed frames and wallpapers that had peeled off and went into one of the rooms.

And that was where i found a strange book.

A book with a glimmering red stone smacked in the middle of the hardcover, half hidden underneath a worn out broken and mattress-less bed frame.

I walked over towards it, bent my knees, crouched down and grabbed it. But before i could even open it, i heard a door slammed.

And it felt like i heard it coming from downstairs.

I tried to called out (Y/n)'s name. Who knows if that clutz might have fallen somewhere or whatever. Without hearing a respond back, i placed the book where i had found it and left the room quickly.

"(Y/n)...?" i tried again, looking around after exiting the corridor.

"Very funny, (Y/n). We'll see who's laughing when one of us gets their toes eaten by rats —" as i was nearly finishing my sentence, i turned around with an intention to go back to the same room i was in before.

But when i turned my entire body to a different direction, the atmosphere around me....started to changed.

Completely.

The whole experience was trippy as fuck. It happened gradually the same time i tried to turn around and face my entire self to the opposite direction. My entire surroundings changed from a dark, old, abandoned location — to a bright atmosphere with a blinding light and a white and gold landscape.

It looked more like a museum of greek gods and ancient roman architecture than what it was before.

Spooked, my heart raced fast as my eyes wildly searched around the new place.

Where the fuck was i??? Did i just accidentally teleported into a different dimension???

And what's with the ancient greek style of interior???

Then, that was when i heard an unfamiliar male voice.

"Ah, there you are, my Lord." He said.

I turned to one side followed the delicate polite voice that seemed to called to me.

I'm sorry, I'm your what???

"Come, we have no time to waste

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Come, we have no time to waste. We have to present you to the community in a few minutes." The tall slender figured guy added.

"What?" I uttered, blinking twice.

"Did you forget? Tonight's the night we decend to Earth and present the new God. You're about to take over where your Father will leave off."

Yep, this dude is still not making sense.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa~ i think you mistaken me for someone else."

I also think you're pretty high on crack too.

What sorta God are you talking about?? Father??? Just....what??

"I believe I didn't," gallerying a grin, the guy said. He changed the topic a little by mentioning

"I see that the suit fits you well."

What su—

And that was when I thought to look down on what i thought i had on;

My black hoodie and jeans shorts were no longer what it was before, it was replaced with this type of attire instead,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pretty snazzy, huh?

But that's weird. I don't remember changing into this costume-like outfit. I could've sworn i still had on my original clothes during my "teleportation"??

Although it was completely out of my style, it did sort of made me feel like a prince. Or at least like an important personnel.

"My Lord? You don't like the suit? I can have it replaced promptly—"
"—Uh, no, no. That won't be necessary...um, do you mind me asking...? Where exactly am i...?"

And with a gentle curve of his lips, the tall guy elegantly gestured his hand towards the door while saying
"Well, if it's reminding what you need, allow me to do so. Follow me?"