5. Hongjoong

You

The room I was placed in had me sleepy real quick and snoozing the moment I had my eyes closed.

Morning drew in quite quickly than expected. I got up and tidied the bed for a bit before leaving the room to find the bath.

Right outside the door, i bumped into one of the boys in the hallway -

"Oh - good morning." the skinny guy bid.

"Ah, morning." slightly bowing while throwing him a discreet smile.

"Hungry? We caught - uhm," it seemed like he wanted to invite me for breakfast when he suddenly stopped what he wanted to say.

San

Wait. I can't just invite her to join in on our morning feast - as far as i know, mortals don't eat raw meat from their own kind. Right?

Maybe i should ask her.

"Hey, quick question: do humans like you take -"

"- GooOoooOoood morning, you two!!!" an annoying voice abruptly chimed in, coming from behind the girl.

As i shifted my attention towards him, Hongjoong walked passed the girl and threw his arm around my shoulders, giving me a slight shake.

"I don't believe I introduce you both yet." he claimed.
"Hongjoong, you haven't introduce any of us yet..." i snapped.

"Oh, that's not true. I know Yunho and...Woo...Wooyoung? He just didn't get the chance to introduce me to the others yet." smiling, the girl explained on his behalf.

"I'm Y/N." she took out her small hand and brought it forward towards me.

Hongjoong gave me a little nudge before lightly pushing my arm forward to hers. Making me take her hand and give it a little shake.

Humans are so weird.

"This is San. Choi San." he introduced me.

Awkwardly, i threw her a grin before Hongjoong turned me away from her saying

"Don't mind him, he's just on his way to give the other guys a hand in preparing some breakfast."
"And you're not coming?" i asked before i intent to disappear.

"Later, i just need to show (Y/n) something."
"What? Your dick?" i joked, withholding a laugh.

Instead, i heard a quick response from the girl in a form of a vomitted chuckled.

Blushing red, Hongjoong scoffed and shooed me away as quick as he can before attending to the girl.

You

"I'm really, really sorry about that." turning to me with flushing cheeks, Hongjoong proceeded to lead me away from the kitchen and placed me in the balcony instead. We moved across the living room and headed towards the clear sliding doors that were left ajar.