CHAPTER 6

Imani pov
"You what are you doing here!" I scream "umm this is my house why else would I be here"he said "well why am I here then"i replied "you were drunk at the club yesterday growing on some fucktard and letting him touch what's mine" I started laughing hard what the fuck is a 'fucktard'
He stood looking at me like what is funny

"First of all fucktard is not a word and second of all I don't have anything that's yours" I said " you're MINE and you let someone else touch what's mine you should be punished for that but not yet very very soon" he said in serious tone anger flashing past his eyes as he spoke of the events of last night .

"can you please uncuff me now I need to use the restroom" he looked like he was thinking for a moment before he came and uncuffed me his colone scent invaded my nose and he smelt sexy 'what are you thinking imani he isn't sexy' "when you are done drooling over me you can go use the restroom I left some clothes for you on the bed" he said I immediately got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom hearing chuckling on my way there .
I took a shower for about 30 minutes and walked out of the bathroom to see Lucifer sitting he looked up from his phone and looked up at me his grey eyes filled with lust "w-where are the c-clothes" I stuttered out for some reason I was nervous he pointed towards the edge of the bed so I walked over there holding my towal tightly to my body I felt his eyes burning a whole through me I looked up to meet his intense gaze I felt heat pull through my core I quickly snapped out of it and picked up the clothes and walked got the bathroom but as I was about to push the door open but was pulled back by strong arms and felt soft lips crash on mine he KISSED me a stranger just KISSED ME.