CHAPTER 14

I woke up dat morning feeling something hard but soft beneath me but it felt soo comfy and warm i wonder what it is I felt something poking my stomach Too what is that I brought my hands down to see what it was I kept rubbing it what is this I thought.

I heard a groan come from somewhere but I just ignored it what ever this is it's kinda warm so I kept my arms there "baby as much I like your hands on my dick right now I think it's best if you move it before you regret it"I heard and my eyes immediately burst open and then it all came back to me.strange man.spnaking.moving.

I looked down to see my hand in his pants like literally IN his pants not ON buy IN his pants and i think you already know wat i was grabbing ' damn girl u got u that monster dick' I thought wait what am I thinking I shouldn't be thinking about his SIZE I don't care and besides he's not my man I was brought out of my thoughts by his voice.

"Baby this is your last warning you don't move it I take that as an invitation to fuck the life outta you" he said and I immediately took my hands out getting out of bed but guess what happend my dumbass tripped over my own two feet and landed right on my face he burst out laughing and I got up groaning I stood up and he was still laughing his stupid ass off.

He looked at me and stopped laughing and just stared at me "what I'm not funny anymore" but his eyes were still on my chest I looked down to see I was completely naked I shrieked and quickly ran out of the room into the bathroom but off course I didn't have any clothes in here and I had no other choice

I poked my head out of the bathroom door "uummm sir can u please um pass me my clothes" he chuckled and got out of the bed passing me a t-shirt "I said pass me my dress" but he just looked and me and shakes his head no"I want u to wear my shirt it'll look good on you" he said with a slight smirk on his face I took the shirt and went into the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth

I stepped out of the bathroom to see him dressed in some shorts and a t-shirt he looked delicious he looked up from his phone and walked up to me pulling me towards him and put his face in the crook of my placing light kisses there and inhaling my scent "mhmm baby you smell delicious"he said placing open mouth kissed on my neck I didn't realize the traitorous noise that left my mouth he pulled away chucking and pulled me by my arm we went down some stairs and he pulled me towards the kitchen some lady in her thirties was there.

"Good morning Mr Lucifer what would you like today" she said and at the mention of that name I froze he can't be the Lucifer she's talking about right "y-y-your L-lucifer R-r-romano"I said shocked he stepped closer yo me bit I stepped back I eventually walked into a wall.

I felt tears form In my eyes from fear thoughts started forming in my head 'What if he killed me oh my god I can't die he might make me sell my body god I just wanna go home' I felt a tear slide down my face before I could wipe my face he brought his hands up I quickly used my hands to protect myself I've learned from past experiences that you shouldn't trust men "your scared of me"he said I formed enough courage to look in his eyes.

They where filled with hurt he slowly brought his hands back up but this time I don't flinch he caressed my cheek I slowly leaned into his warm hands closing my eyes at the felling his hands felt soo warm "I would never hurt you baby girl I would kill myself if I ever lay a hand on you" he said I looked up into his eyes we looked at each other like that for about 5 minutes before he pulled me by my hands and sat me at the extremely large dining table and sat right next to me the maid I saw earlier pushed in a tray with a whole bunch of plates there were eggs,bacon,pancakes,macaroons,crepes and some orange juice and milk.

"Wow..thank you mame"I said admiring the food before me she gave me a bright smile"your welcome my dear"I looked over at Lucifer waiting on him to thank her to but he was just shoving food down his damn mouth I stepped on his foot from under the table really hard but somehow he didn't even wince a little.

I motioned mg head towards the lady still setting the table he looked confused I mouthed 'say thankyou' be looked confused for a moment and shakes his head saying no I gave him my best I'm serious look mouthing 'now' he just ignored me and went back to eating his food she walked out with the tray while I was glaring daggers at Lucifer I guess he felt it cause he looked up at me "what"I kept glaring at him and placed my fork down "why didn't you thank that lady"I said looking him dead in the eye he just turned back to his food saying "she was doing the job I paid her to do why am I thanking her" now I could see how much of an ass he is and it angered me

"still you be wouldn't be eating this meal if she didn't cook it stop being ass for once and actually appreciate what people did for you just cause you where born with a silver spoon in your mouth doesn't make her your slave a simple thank you would do" he just sat there looking at me at this point I lost me appetite and just stood up and stomped back to the room slamming the door shot.