CHAPTER 21

Lucifer pov
I woke up early cause i wanted to make my princess some breakfast even though i dont know how to cook ill try for my princess god im so wipped i woke up pulling my hands out of her shirt. god her titties so damn soft.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower i changed into some shorts and put on a matching tshirt

I plan on going to the gym today but i dont want to leave imani by herself so im taking her with me i walked into the kitchen to see the Charlotte my house help in the kitchen "good morning sir is there anything i can help you with" you may be wondering why i only have two househelos sophia the elderly lady has been working with me since a very young age and after the death of my father....but we wont get into that.

"What are doing up early charlotte" i asked "i was about to begin preparing breakfast sir" i quickly took the pan from her placing it on the stove "no im making breakfast today you can go home for the rest of the day" she looked shocked what's her issue "but sir-" "no buts im doing it now leave".

She quickly went and grabbed her thing's and left mumbling a 'good bye sir' once she left i pulled out my phone and searched up a few breakfast recipes
***a few moments later ***

As i was trying to flip the pancake or better still charcoal cake cause this shit burnt as fuck i forgot about the eggs i think i put too much butter beacuse the egg is litterally swining in the butter as i tried to move the pan to reduce the grease some of it spilt onto the gas causing it to catch on fire and then the fire alrm started going off god what have i done.

Imani pov
I hoped out of bed cause of the unexpected siren noise damn someone die or the police probly cahsing somebody damn i forgot i aint in the hood no more.i noticed wasnt beside me anymore walking down the stairs i searched for him and why the damn smoke alarm is going off

I walked into the kitchen to see a panicked lucifer putting a burning pan into the sink to put the fire out i couldnt hold it in anymore and just burst out laughing from how panicked he looked i finally calmed down wiping my eyes i looked up at him "umm morning princess you mind
chick-fil-a for brekfast"

"Yeah sure let me get dressed" he stoped me as i was about to walk away "oh and also we're stopping by the gym i need a workout and i cant leave you by yourself" why cant he just go i need a workout anyways "okay let me get dressed"

I ran up the stairs and did my daily routine which included brushing my teeth, shaving ,taking a shower,and tetangling and styling my natural hair now if you natural you know the struggle the amount of combs I've broken is unbelievable.

I changed into a pair of shorts with a sports bra and put a black jacket over it

I grabbed my phone and earbuds i ran downstairs "im ready" he looked at me and instantly frowned "now explain to me where the hell you think your going with your ass looking thar good" i laughed at that walking towards him "stop playin and come on" we walked out and drove to chick-fil-a.
************
"Hello welcome to chick-fil-a what can i help you with mame" the chasier said smiling sweetly at me he seemed nice "umm thanks ill have a saudgae biscute some hash browns and an orange juice please" he smiled at me showing his teeth "coming right up beautiful anything else" i shook my head saying "no thank you"

All of a sudden his smile dropped and he looked scared "w-what w-would y-you like s-sir" he studdered he looked like he was about to shit himself "i would like for you tp keep your eyes of my fucking woman i will cut your fucking dick off and feed it to your
Dumbass do you understand" he quickly nodded his head "words" he quickly mumbled a quick "y-yes sir "

"Now get me the same thing she's getting but with a coffe" he didnt wait for him to respond before he pulled me towards his side and walked towards a table to wait for our food......once we were done eating we got in the car.

"Why are we back home" i asked confused "we're going to the gym remember" he walked out of the car and helped me get down from the car i followed him into the house and we got into an elavator i aint even know the damn house had a damn elevator it was awkwardly silent so i started playing a few games but then it slipped out of my hands i bent over to pick it up and heard a groan and then the doors opened.

There where a whole bunch of men working out. lucifers hands tightened around my waste from the way the men where looking at me
"What the fuck are you looking at get back to what your doing and stop fucking looking at my girl" they all quickly all quickly turned around saying 'sorry sir'

We walked towards the wall and lucifer picked up a dumbell and started working his arms out i st there nd watched him as he worked out and damn he look so fucking sexy i decided to join him ndd workout a little for i hop on his damn lap.

I took of my jacket and went towards the tredmill i started of slow and then increased the pase after 20 minutes i got off and turned around to see all the men including  licifer looking at me eith thier mouth wide open "what".