CHAPTER 17

The kiss was rough but amazing at the same time.i realized what I was doing and I shouldn't be doing this.this isn't the reason I came here ....i shouldn't be doing this.

I tried pushing him off me but he wouldn't move like damn this nigga is like a damn brick wall I tried shoving him again but he used one of his hands and put both of my hands above my head holding it firmly.i refuse to kiss him it isn't right but it felt so good damn it why he had to be such a good kisser though i eventually give in and kiss him back he let's go off my hands and brings his hands down and grabbed my ass bringing me closer to him my hands find thier way around his neck bringing him closer to me he let go off my butt and grabbed me by my neck bringing me to the direction of the bed all while kissing me we lay on the bed for a while having a heated make out session for about an hour.

Pulling away he looked at me just staring at my face "you know you can never leave me now right"he said smiling at me way to go imani your stuck with the devil for life all because of you damn hormones .

He layed down on my boobs and snuggling into my chest groaning in satisfaction well someone's a big cuddler "umm aren't we gonna change out of your clothes"he got up taking off his dress shirt reviling his beautiful muscles and those tattos if i havent told yall this before im a sucker for men with tattoes but damn hes tattoed from head to toe he took his pants of to and stayed in his boxers looking like a snack damn..he got back into bed in the same position we where in he brought my hands up to his hair stroking it oh he wants me to play with his hair.

While playing with his hair my thoughts wandered around i thought about my life back then with HIM and now so far my life hasnt been that bad i just hope he doesnt come back for me like he said he would those words replayed in my head "ill be back for you baby girl and ill make you pay"
Hes the reason i locked my self away from everyone..after a while i eventually fell asleep.

"Please let me go i swear i wasnt talking to him" he slapped me again really hard sending me to the ground again he picked me up by my hair really hard making me look up at him "since you wanna be hoeing around and letting other men touch you how ever they please i might as well join the party right"he threw me to the floor again and started taking off his belt "w-what a-a-are y-you d-doing" he took his pants off walking closer to be i pushed my self backwards trieing to get away from him i pumbed my head on some and realized it was a wall "p-please d-dont do this" i felt tears prick at my eyes "why baby girl you wanna be a hoe right i might as well join the party" he smirked at me i tried running for the door but he pulled me back to the floor by my ankles "where do you think your going baby girl lets have some fun" he goy between my legs ripping my shirt and my pants leaving me in my underwear i wasnt gonna give up like this i fought and fought as he took his boxers off i noticed a vase by me i reached for the vase and smashed to his head he fell on top of me i pushed him off me running out of the door running down the stairs of the house i heard him yell "you bitch get back there"i kept running with the only thing on my mind being suriving this place.

"Imnai wake up.wake up its just a dream"i heard i jumped up out of breath "imani are you okay.whats wrong" i placed a  smile on my face not wanting him to know how scared i am "im fine i just had a bad dream thats all" he studied my face for a second "you sure" i smiled again "yeah im sure now lets go back to sleep" we went back to our sleeping position and went back to sleep .

I woke up the next morning to feel a pair of habds on my face i open my eyes to see lucifer looking at me rubbing his hands on my cheeks with  frown on his face he looked angry like really angry all i could think was what did i do now "good morning"he greeted his voice was hourse but deadly like he was never this calm when he was angry he would smash things or hurts the fuck outta someone he just kept staring at me with that same look and it was starting to creep me out.

"Okay whats your problem why do you keep looking at me like that" he looked at me for a few more moments glaring holes into the side of my head i was to scared to look at him he was glaring holes through the side of my head.

"What was the dream you had last night about" i froze at that question why is he asking about this all of a sudden "it was nothing dont worry about it" i said pulling the blanket away i was pulled back by my arm and landed right on his chest.

"Who ever the man is that you are having these dreams about who hurt you this bad that your scared and unable to sleep so you take sleeping pills i will find him and give him the most brutal death a human can get" his jaw clenched and his hold on my wait was tight but not tight enough to hurt me.

"H-how d-did you know that" i never told him any of these things "did you forget i am a mafia leader i know notice things" i pushed myself off him and ran into the bathroom i took a nice warm shower and wrapped a towal around ne walking out of the bathroom "what are you still doing here get out i need to get dressed"he looked at me smirking "i told you im never leaving you from now on your MINE" he leaned down giving my lips a light kiss and walked out of the room i stood there shocked i went to the closet and put on my undergarments  kelani had left a few pairs of the uniform for me in my closet so i put that on with my sandals and walked down the stairs Lucifer was already there eating breakfast he looked at me "why are you wearing that" is he stupid or did he forget i went into employee mode placing a smile on my face "i work here sir" he looked at me with a frown on his face "not anymore and call me lucifer" i panicked now what did i do wrong "sir what did i do wrong is it the food i can make it better next time please my family needs this" he chuckled this isn't funny "how maby times do i have to tell you your mine and my woman is not gonna ve working as a maid she should ve treated like a princess

"You cant do that i have to work i cant just sit around you cant fire me" he smiled again "i can and i will your FIRED"