CHAPTER 22

Lucifer pulled me by my arm out of the gym and put me into the car and got in and started driving he looked mad cause he was gripping the fuck out the damn steering wheel.
"Whats your problem why u leave all of a sudden" he pulled the car over to the side "why the fuck do you think its okay to put on a damn outfit like that"i dont know who tue fuck this nigga think he is "fuck is you talking bout nigga u saw me step out the house in this"

"Yeah i did but i saw you with the damn jacket on" is he serious he acting like he my damn nigga fuck this "nigga u not my nigga damn leave me the fuck alone damn i fucking hate u bruh" his face became even more redder "i-i dint mean to say that im so-" he just started the car and started driving.

We got home and he walked out of the car and stormed into the house without helping me out this big ass car i had to ninja turtle my ass out now i think i hurt my ankle i walked into the house and saw jennifer,angela, and Lucas sitting on the couch "girl what happend whats got his panties in a bunch" i simply shrugged my shoulders and walked into my room taking a shower cause i was sweating and walked out and changed my outfit .

I heared a knock on the door but before i could respond the door slammed open and lucifer walked in wearing a suit "from tommorow your going to start working around the house again you can wear whatever you want Charlotte will talk to you about the rules tommorow" and with that he walked out and slanmed the door i just stood there confused for a moment i tried to forget about it but i jusy couldn't understand his issue and the sudden change of attitude.

I was awoken the next morning by someone shaking me i looked up to see the maid who i learned her name was charlotte "wake up imani we need to start work" i pushed the blanket away and got up stretching "go take a shower we need to go over the rules"

Taking a shower i went into the closet and decided on my outfit i decided to just take the braids out and let my hair down today

Walking out of the bathroom charlotte patted the bedside now that i think about it i wonder what happened to kehlani she was nice "okay so here are the rules mind your bussiness stay alive u simply clean and cook your also allowed to leave the house when u want but youll be off tommorow" she just sat there looking at me"andd..."

"Thats all ..you have any questions" i shook my head saying no i followed her downstairs and made breakfast while sh cleaned she told me to take his breakfast up to his room "why do i have to take it up" she didnt respond and just said take it .

So walking back up the stairs with a tray of food in my hand i knocked on his door vut he didnt answer i just heard groans coming from in there i knocked again but he still dint answer so i just slamed the door open

I felt a wierd pang in my heart from what i saw lucifer...was eating the face of some blonde bimbo "what are yo-" before he could finish his sentence i interrupted "dont mind me sir i simply came to drop your food off" before he could say anything else i dropped his food and walked out of the room how dare he kiss me and then go kiss that ugly bitch god im so tired of him its my fault for even thinking he actually liked me.

I was in my room watching a movie trying to take my mind of what i just saw when jennifer and angela stormed into my room squeling "girl get yo ass up we funna go partyyy" damn my eardrums "where we going and why yall so damn loud" they laughed pulling me out of bed "we going to the club girl to get our mind of things a little" i do nees to get my mind of things a little so why not "but i dont have anyhting to wear" they pulled me towards the closet and started going through my clothes they eventually found something they made me take a shower and i shaved the outfit they made me wear was a bit revealing for me but according to them 'girl you look like a bad bitch'

After they where done with my makeup they dragged me out of the house into a balck Lamborghini damn they all rich the fuck we got to a club and walked straight to the line it said club 49 on the outside the guard winked at me and i smiled back at him walking in.

"Girl we bout to get wasteddd" they squealed like little girls they dragged me towards the bar damn why every girl i know got a strong ass grip when we got there i saw a familier long brown hair is that who i think it is i walked up to the person ...

"Girl we bout to get wasteddd" they squealed like little girls they dragged me towards the bar damn why every girl i know got a strong ass grip when we got there i saw a familier long brown hair is that who i think it is i walked up to the person and tapped them on thier shoulder "anayahhhhhh oh my god i missed you soo much " she squealed pulling me in for a hug i almost died yall she knocked all the damn air out my body the way she was squesing me "god i missed you so much why didnt you call me bitch i thoguht i was funna die not talking to you damn i had to deal with these other hoes if you ever do some bullshit lile this again imma beat yo ass"

"Its okay anayah imma tell u every thing i promise" she pulled away looking at me... "anayah are you crying" bruhhh this is a first "no i aint crying it just hot in here so my eyes sweating" i laughed at her pulling her towards the bar where the girl where " anayah this is jennifer and this is angela"
"Heyyy girl how ya doing" jeniffer loud ass yeled she looked at them wierd like she was interrogating them "yall know u aint taking my place right"

"Girl no we know about u already" she nodded smiling at them "aight then bitchessss let partyyy".

We ordered  a lot of drinks amd its like two in the morning we where twerking having a good time i even made out with a few guys I've decided to live my life i aint worrying bout no nigga im wasted af right now i decided to stay over at anayahs because ive missed her so much .

We got into a cab let me refrase we stumbled into a cab and let me tell u being drunk and wearing hills dont go well together "where you going mame" we gigled and anayah pulled out a note fromher purse handing it to the driver "ohhh your sexy" i said giggling he smiled "thank you mame"

"Mann play some music up in this bitchh" the driver put the radio and cardi b money came on now u alrwady know what it is we start singing along my dumbass gone syart twerking while we where having a miny part we arrived and stumbled out of the car getting into the house we dumped ourselves on the couch and had drunk talk i told her everything and we eventually went to sleep.

Waking up in the morning my head was hurtimg like fuck  ..i smelt coffe "imani you up i made some breakfast for you" god i love her"thank you bestie i love you soo much" we talked as we ate our food we spent the rest of the day chilling she told me all the tea about school the fights dat happened everything.