chapter 34

"Oh baby it's to late for that now and I'm not stopping till I want to" he said with a smirk on his face he pullejd me by my legs towards he as he got between my legs.

He leaned down to kiss me but as he was about to the room door slammed open "sir there has been an attack in the main building" he hoped up immediately "I'll be right there get the men ready and stay here and watch over my baby girl" he rushed into the closet and came out with a dress shirt not fully buttoned and black pants he threw his suit jacket over his shoulder

Before he left he kissed me on my forehead and looked at me "take care of yourself babygirl dont leave the house okay" he kissed me but as he was about to I pulled him by his hand"stay safe for me please okay lucifer" he nodded smiling and kissing me one last time before leaving.

Lucifer pov
Rushing down the stairs i quickly rushed into my weapon room and loaded myself with weapons needed and rushed to my fastest car and drove to the destination with my mem following right behind me once i got there it was a mess ther3 were gun bullets everywhere and blood with the dead bodies of my men on the floor .

i was seeing red who the fuck did this looking up i saw a message on the wall it was written in red "this is your first warning give me my woman back" i was breathing hard from the anger I pulled my hair in frustration and yelled in anger "WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHO DID THIS NOW!!FIRST INSPECT THIS PLACE FOR ANY EVIDENCE THAT CAN HELP US FIND THIS BASTARD AND QUICK I HAVE A REASON TO BELIEVE HE'S COMING FOR MY WOMAN AND WE HAVE TO FIND HIM NOW UNDERSTAND!!"

"YES SIR!" They all scattered around looking for anything that can help while inspecting them my phone started ringing i pulled it out and saw it was Lucas calling "what do you want"

"Lucifer im over at your house right now and I have reason to believe there was an attack over here"

"What do you mean is imani okay ill be there right away" i ran out of the building and drove as fast as I could once i got there the guard that usually stand in front of the house were dead and the door was open I ran up to the room and the man I left to watch imani was dead and Lucas was standing right there he turned around looking at me "they took her" the whole world stopped "shitshitshitshitshit"I chanted punching the wall "this bastard has crossed a line he shouldn't have and now ill make his death misrable"

"You need to calm down lucifer so u can function i-" I pulled my gun out pointing it at his head "they took my woman the one person that keeps me safe and you want me to calm down how the fuck are we supposed to find her now" i dropped the gun falling to the floor

"I was trynna tell you that there was a envelop on the bed why you over here trynna blow my fucking brains out" I jumped up immediately "give it to me now"

"Okay hulk" I glared at him and he handed me the envelope I opened t and saw a note with a CD "she's mine" I took the CD and ran into my office with Lucas following behind me quickly putting it in a man popped up on the screen he was sitting on a bed.

"You may be wondering who I am although I'm sure imani should have told you about me ill let you figure that one out 'he chuckled anyway I just wanted to let you know I'm coming for you...oh yeah imani wanted to say hey" he turned the camera towards the bed

My princess layed there with her hands toughed to the bed her face was bruised and her mouth was covered with tape he ripped it off her mouth she was crying hard "l-lucifer p-please" she said sobbing hard...im gonna get this bastard "she seems happy dosnt she anyway just though I'd give you a chance to tell her good bye" his face was so familiar where have I seen him before he was one of the men at the house the day I went to introduce imani to everyone but I never saw him again right after.

Could it be that he was her ex but how could she not notice him he must have been disguised that fucktard I'm gonna kill him "Lucas print out a picture of this man we need to show it to the other men quick"

Once he was done we both drove to the work house "EMERGENCY MEETING NOW!!" They all ran to the meeting room sitting around the table "show them the picture" they all started whispering to themselves "whats the problem"

"Sir that's zamire he is supposed to be here today but he never showed up" I frowned slamming my hand on the table "well that fucked has my woman and I want you all to tell me everything you know about him"

"Well he never spoke to anyone he always kept to himself he would always ask questions about Madame a lot though we never thought anything about it he had a room at the bottom of the building though nun of us have ever been there before he never let us go in there"

"Can u take me to this room" he nodded "yes sir but nun of us have a key" "dont worry about that just show me the room" we walked to the quarters of the men there were many room how the hell did i not know it's my building we got to the bottom of the building that had less room no one stayed here

"This is his room sir" I looked at the door this part of the building was a mess "why did u guys give him this room"

"I dont know i wasn't the one who directed him to his room" kicking the door down i walked in and was shocked by what i saw

"What the fuck"