CHAPTER 12

"He's here" she said and my world froze.this is it I'm gonna be leaving now no more quite morning,no more family no more Anayah no more nothing I was brought out of my thoughts by my brother "It's gonna be okay Anayah remember that I'll always love you and I'm here for you okay" he said I tried so hard to hold my tears in to show that I'm strong I'm not weak tears are for weaklings I repeated those words in my head I quickly put a smile on my face and gave my brother one last hug "come on let's go downstairs we don't wanna keep him waiting" I said trying to hide the fact that I was hurt.
He quickly put a smile on but I could tell it was fake and helped me pick my bags up and we walked downstairs there were two men dressed in suites standing by the door they were buff as fuck like they look like they couldn't breath through them muscles but they had tattoos so I kind of found them sexy as fuck I was brought out of my thoughts by one of them speaking "sir couldn't make it he had to stay back and prepare some things we will be escorting you there" he said "okay thank you" I turned around to look at my family one last time I gave my brother a hug "I love you bro" "I love you too sis remember to call me everyday okay and no matter what remember you a g aight" he said and I chuckled at that "I know i looked at my parents one last time "I'm gonna be leaving now"I said my mother walked up to me and gave me a hug "I'm sorry and always remember I love you okay"she said with a tear slipping down her eyes she said and let me go my dad looked at me for a second and then took me by surprise he walked up to me and gave me a hug it took a while to sink in but I hugged him back"I'm sorry I wasn't the best dad and for not keeping my priorities right but I want you to always know that I love you okay and always will "he said then let me go "we don't have much time to waste mame" one of the guards said ruining the moment "shut the fuck up and wait I know damn well ain't shit you got to do today nigga so wait shit you only a damn guard" I said earning a glare from the both of them I said my final good byes and got in the car my family stood in front of the house waving good bye I waved back I could tell my mother was crying the car pulled off the car ride was silent I pulled out my phone and played some music to take my mind of things for a little I slowly drifted of to sleep **********
"Mame we have arrived"I heared I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful mansion ever it was soo big and beautiful I got out of the car a guard was holding my bags damn all the guards here are buff as fuck and got tattoos shiit I might fuck around get me a boyfriend "follow me mame I'll show you to your room" the guard said checking me out I smiled at him saying "thank you"

     He quickly put a smile on but I could tell it was fake and helped me pick my bags up and we walked downstairs there were two men dressed in suites standing by the door they were buff as fuck like they look like they couldn't breath through th...

[I couldn't decide on which pic to choose so here u are🤣🤣]
He took me to my room and dropped my bags "sir would like to meet you in his office his office is just down the hall the big door with the golden handle you should be able to find it"he said winking at me and I smilled at him he was quite good looking "thank you..." "Dylan the names dylan" he said showing his pearly whites "well thank you Dylan"I said returning the smile "your welcone sweetheart I'll gladly help anytime" he said winking at me again "by the way my name's imani" i said sticking my hand out for a hand shake"that's a beautiful name for a beautiful woman"he said kissing the back of my hand if I didn't have this beautiful dark skin of mine I'll be reder than a damn tomatto "thank you Dylan"I said smiling shyly "well you should I should get going i have a job to do"he said walking to the door "well bye Dylan nice meeting you"I said smiling still "bye sweetheart see you later"he said walking out and closing the door I took my phone out texting my brother and parents that I have arrived and that I'm okay.
So I walked out of my room to find the so called bosses office I followed the directions I was told and found a big black door with a good handle for some reason I was nervous with shacking hands I knocked on the door I heared a 'come in from a very deep voice I opened the door and I saw someone I never expected to see again.