CHAPTER 31

Imani POV
Sooo ya'll I'm in the car with this this nigga and his legs are shaking and he gripping the fuck out that steering wheel everytime we stop he just stare me down like I'm scared for my life right now we are getting closer and closer to the house and ya bitch scared bruh cause the way he looking at me...he looking at me like some good ass popeyes chicken.

So we literally down the street from the house I can tell from the lil fancy ass restaurant we just passed but we get to a red light and somebody come save me cause I'm scared for my life "l-Lucifer w-why you keep looking at me like that"he just kept staring and then he slowly leaned in and my heart is literally beating out my fucking chest.

We get to the gates of the house and we drive in the house he gets out of the car and walks towards my door and opened the door "come on" I'm so scared right now "nah bruh im good in here u can go in I'll just stay here...and enjoy the air"

"Imani get out of this car right now" I shook my head no cause "if u count to three and you aren't out of this car I'm dragging u out....one..two...three..aight that's it" he picked me up pulling me out of the car "noooo let me go"once he dragged me out he placed me on his shoulder nigga strong af like damn give me a chance to fight for my life.

Once we got to the door Lucas walked out "Lucasss! tell your big ass friend to pull me down" he laughed "Lucifer put her down"get the fuck out my way for I shoot your dick off" he put his hands up in surrender and walked out of his way "you just gone give up like that fucking pussy"

"Well I'm sorry imani ion wanna have a pussy literally I like my big dick" he started walking again I started pounding on his back damn he got muscles "let me go Lucifer" he kicked out room door open...now how the fuck..."put me the fuck do- omph" he threw me down on the bed and then he took suit jacket off

"I'm bout to teach you who the fuck I am after tonight your gonna need a fucking wheelchair today is the day of your punishment I warned u imani but u don't listen now we're gonna fix that stupid fucking mouth of yours"

I began to back up on the bed "p-please d-dont do this okay I promise I'll be better okay" he chuckled unbuttoning his shirt now let me tell u his body ain't no joke this nigga all muscle he all tatted up and shit like damnnnn

"Ohh babygirl it's too late for that now...now take does clothes off for me baby girl" now I know if I don't leave this room right now imma be paralyzed for weeks

the bathroom door what open slightly this is the only way for me to still be able to walk for a week

I quickly run towards the bathroom but before I could get in I was pulled and lifted off the ground with my feet dangling in the damn airrr

"you think u can get away from me huh now u just added to you punishment little girl" dropping me back on the bed he tied me to the bed the fuck this nigga got a magical rope like the fuck.

Struggling to get my hands I ainy going down like this "you ready baby girl" he said smirking he ran his hands down my arms "first let's get these clothes off babygirl" before I could even comprehend what was going on my shirt was ripped off and so was the tights I had on

"What the hell Luci-" he grabbed me by my neck cutting of my air circulation "call me Lucifer again I'm adding to the spanks you understand" since I couldn't speak I shook my head saying yes "now whose your daddy babygirl"

"Y-you a-are" he smirked an then began taking his belt off "now babygirl daddy's a little hungry and when daddy's hungry you'll feed daddy right" my lil scared ass just wanted to be able to walk after this

"I asked a fucking question and I want a fucking answer...you'll feed me right" quickly moved my head in a yes motion "good girl now...spread those legs for daddy okay" ughugh nah the last time I couldn't do it now he wanna go again "if I have to repeat myself again imani it won't be good now...open dont keep me waiting" quickly I opened them "mhmm good girl..now keep em like that" he licked his lips laying him self down on the bed he began kissing my inner thighs sitting my whole body on fire.

He started kissing my pussy lips and with every kiss I saw heaven he caught me off guard when he started using his tongue "I-I cant" I felt my legs getting weaker and weaker oh God help me I began to feel pressure at my lower abdomen "come for me babygirl" and with that I released all the pressure oh God that was amazing

Going back up my legs he kissed me still shaking under him but i responded "u good baby" I shook my head no and he laughed

"Leave me alone" smirking he began taking off his belt "ohh we ain't done babygirl" the hell he talking bout i already cant move like tf he hovered above me again kissing my neck and taking my nipple in his mouth "mhmm lucifer" he smacked me on my pussy can someone explain to me why this turned me on..no one..okay..

Getting back up he pushed his boxers down exposing his full length I immediately jumped up trying to get away "oh fuck no Lucifer you trynna split me in half" pulling me back he layed me down on the bed he positioned his self between my legs "Luci-" again he didnt let me finish my sentence he just looked at me and gave me a deadly look "d-daddy dont hurt me please"

"Don't worry babygirl just tell me when you want me to stop okay" nodding my head I said "okay" smiling he kissed me he started rubbing his tip on my kitty that alone felt good "you ready babygirl"

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"