CHAPTER 19

We arrived at a large mansion but not as big as lucifers we got out of the car and went in once we walked in some blonde skinny girl that looked like she was made of plastic ran up to lucifer clinging to his arms "hey lucifer where you been" he pushed her arm off pulling me closer to him "ive been with my woman enjoying life"

"You left me for some ugly bitch she fat" now i know damn well this bitch aint call me fat "fat. bitch where if your talking bout how fat my ass  then yeah bitch i got cake now if you dont want me to pop both your plastic ass tites and break your damn nose get the fuck out my face"

"What u gone do fat bitch"she said pushing my shoulders i know this bitch did not...aight then i warned her "lucifer can you please hold my purse for me...thank you so much" and then i punched the fuck out than hoe sending her to the floor i grabbed her hair and repeatedly kept punching her and then i stompped on her ass making sure to stomp on both that bitch titties till they pop.

I felt myself being pulled away from her after a few minutes of me beating that hoe ass and her screaming help and trying to fight back "nah let me go imma beat this bitch up"

"You bitch you popped my boobs oh my god my nose" i laughed at that hoe "thats what you get hoe im coming for your fake ass legs next keep fucking with me you aint seen nun yet hoe im from the hood bitch ill get yo ass"

She got up trying to attack me again really this bitch fine try to attack me when lucifer holding me i kicked that hoe in her stomache sending her flying back she got up again i did the same  and she just layed on the floor knocked out i heared a whole bunch of oohs and people cheering me on i looked up and there are five men standing there smiling at me "let me go lucifer"

"No you've already damaged her enough" i smiled an angry smile why people wanna piss me off today "let me go i wanna say hey i aint studdin this hoe"

He let me go and i smiled at them damn does everybody that work in the damn mafia this damn fine i was inspecting them you know taking in thier appearance "while your checking me out you mind checking this dick out" the tall one with blonde hair said i could see lucifer from the corner of my eyes try to go attack him but i pulled him back lightly smiling at him.

"Well first of all boi i wasnt checking you out i was taking in your appearance and according to your shoe size it seems you have a case of baby dick syndrome so i dont think theres anything to see" his smile faded from his face glaring daggers at me both of the girls ran up to me they where both tall with black hair only one of thier eyes where blue and the other brown.

"Heyyy girl my names jeniffer and this is angela" the browned eyed one yelled damn i know her vocal chords hurt "hey umm jeniffer nice to meet you too but damn you loud"

She laughed lightly "im sorry its just how my voice is i cant help it" shes making me miss anayah god i need to call her later on today.

"Hi I'm angel please don't mind her shes a little excited lucifer has never brought a girl to meet us before I'm ecxtremely sorry about the behaviour of respuisha ugly ass over there she dosent know when to give up" the blue eyed eyes girl said she's more but still looks like she knows how to have fun like she knows how to handle herself.

"Its okay its nothing i couldn't handle" they both sarted laughing really hard i wonder whats funny "you handled her alright..we've been trynna get rid of her dumbass for months she's had the biggest crush on lucifer for months and doesnt take no for an answered according to her 'im the best woman for him out there so why would he not want me' the things we went through with that bitch"

I laughed at that "i didnt do that much" she scoffed at me "you didnt do much you popped both the bitch tities and broke her damn nose now she gotta pay to get them redone and the bitch broke she probly gone fuck one of her sugerdaddies for the money"

Our conversation was interrupted by someone clearing the throught i looked to my side to see lucifer smiling at me i gave him a small smile back i heard a gasp i looked back to where the girls where
"l-l-lucifer j-j-just s-s-smiled angla im not dreaming right"angela shook thier head a no "n-no y-your not".

I smiled at both of them and lucifer pulled me to his side "where are the others" he asked with his regualr bitch face back "they went on a mission they should be back any moment now.

And with that the house door slammed open and a man without a shirt on walked in sweating really hard "luci how ya doin man" he was fine but not as fine as lucifer and did  he just call him luci i placed my hand over my mouth to hold in my laugh but lucifer noticed and gave me the 'what are you laughing at'look

"Lucas how many times do i have to tell you to stop fucking calling that" i dont understand how he isnt dead now the way lucifer is looking at him my ass would have ran faster than usain bolt "oh stop it now im guessing this is the infamous and beutiful imani" he walked up to me smiling "hey beautiful my names lucas lucifers one and only bestfriend" he smiled sweetly at me showing his dimples i stuck my hand out for a handshake "hey im ima-" i was cut off my as he pulled me towards his chest and jumping around like a happy child "i know who you are god you dont know how long ive been waiting to meet you luci wouldn't even look at other women because of you god i cant wait till im an unc-"

He didnt finish his sentence as he was pulled of me by lucifer "shes mine dont touch" he pulled me in and huged me burying his face in between my neck and inhaling my scent.

"Well damn luci you aint have to go all cave man on my ass damn it was just a damn hug" i lightly laughed at that patting lucifers back "umm lucifer can you let me go now " he groaned pulling me closer to him mumbling a 'no' we stayed like that.

"So is anybody gonna explain to me why plastic is knocked out on the floor and why the hell do she look like she was run over by a damn truck please tell me this bitch dead"  he walked up to her  and checked her pulse and then groaned "damn she still alive...how did this happen anyways" both of the girls pointed towards me laughing Lucas looked towards me laughing "you've got to be kidding me".