CHAPTER 7

Lucifer pov
I couldn't help it she looked so delicious in that towel showing off her curves,her chest I just couldn't help it I ran up to her and kissed her god her lips were soft they where intoxicating .
I slowly lowered my hands to her ass and gave it a light squeeze causing her to yelp I took that opportunity and shoved my tounge in her mouth she tried fighting for dominance but obviously I won it was the best kiss I have ever had and It was just something about her that makes me fell like she's ment for me like she belongs to me I want her I need her like the other day I couldn't even work without her popping up in my mind every minute and it frustrates me to the point I can't even think straight.
Imani pov
We pulled back for oxygen I can't believe I just did that I just gave my first kiss to a man I barely even know 'but you know it was worth it cause you kissed back' my subconscious mind spoke I just ignored it I was in a daze I didn't know what to do, what to say his manly voice brought me out of my thoughts saying "your mine you know that right and there's no turning back now" so basically I just signed a deal with the dam devil what does he think I am anyway some kind of property that he owns.
"What do you take me for any way I'm not some kind of proclain doll that you can just claim as yours you know" I said "I know that but I need for you to know who you belong to me not as property but as my woman and no one can touch what's mine" he said in a serious tone "You don't even know who I am I could be a married woman and here you are claiming me as yours I don't even know who you are"he smirked looking at me "but I know who you are" how does he know who I am be has never met me before but then again he could be lying "your lying you don't know me"
"Your name is imani Smith born on October 15 2000 age 19 born in Nigeria but moved here at the age of 3 height about 5 feet and single" how the hell does he know all that could he be a stalker I just made out with a stalker " how the fuck do you know all that are you a fucking stalker!"I screamed he grabbed me by my neck with his lips dangerously close to mine and said "don't fucking talk to me like that princess except you wanna add to your punnishment" and then he let go that kinna turned me on I don't know why but it did "and by the way I have my ways princess now go change your clothes except you want me to kiss you again and this time it'll be more than kissing"
While I was changing I realized I haven't called my parents god their gonna be so worried I'm never gonna hear the last of this I quickly put on the over sized joggers and t shirt and ran out of the bathroom to grab my stuff in a hurry "why are you in such a rush"he asked "I need to get home my parents are gonna be worried I didn't cone home last night" I said in a rushed tone "don't rush yourself they know you're with me" wait what "and they let me stay with you they didn't even come get me" he has to be lying my parents would have rushed over here to get me once he called.
"Lets just say I'm acquainted with them and they owe me their life" what does he mean by that he can't be serious "what do you even mean by that can you stop with the fucking game and come drop me home please" he looked at me anger flashing through his eyes in the flash if an eye he got up and pushed me to the wall by my neck with his face dangerously close to mine I felt heat pull to my core from the contact his lips looked so delicious 'god imani snap out of it's I thought to my self .
"How many times do I have to tell you not to speak to me like that your only adding to your punishment you know now be a good girl for daddy and put your shoes on so we can leave understand" daddy he's not my father but I'm not gonna talk about that right now he already lookes mad already so I just went and did as i was told 'you know he's daddy as fuck and you would love calling him daddy' my subconscious mind spoke I don't know why I've always had a thing for dominant men anyway I put my shoes on and we walked to the car and he opened the door for me i still can't get over how sexy his car is he seems to have a lot of money i mean duh he owns a mansion and a whole bunch of fancy cars i mumbled a quick 'thankyou' as I got in he walked around and got in he put on his seatbelt and started the car and then he looked over at me like he was waiting for me to do something"what"I said "put on your seatbelt safety first baby girl"he said with the sexiest smirk I have ever seen oh god I quickly put my seat belt on and then he zommed off I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes as he was driving how we weren't pulled over by the police I have no idea in no time we were at home I quickly got out of the car felling dizzy he got out to looking worried "remind me to never ride in the care with you again damn I bout died just now god damn it" I said " well you didn't and you got home safely aight baby girl I'll see you very soon" he said in a knowing tone "no you won't cause I don't know who you are so bye and thanks for letting me stay at your place for the night"
I said "Oh trust me baby girl your gonna be seeing me a lot soon" what does he mean by that I don't even know his name "what's your name by the way you never told me" he had that killer sexy smirk on his face again and said "you'll soon find out baby girl now go inside and catch some rest" I waved goodbye one last time as he got into the car I walked into the house to see my mother with tears running down
Her face and a desheveled father and my brother paseing around the room what in the hell is going on.