Chapter:4

I woke up with a weird headache. I sat up and dangled my feet off the side of my bed. It was faint in my room. The mocha like smell. Dark chocolate and fresh coffee. They definitely were the ones that had brought me to the house. I got up and changed my clothes. Mom came in and stripped the bed.

"Your father invited those omegas that you defended to dinner tonight." She said. "Would you mind if I asked if they could stay the night?" I asked. "I would take that up with your father." She answered. I nodded then went downstairs to the kitchen. Three out of four older brothers were sitting in the living room.

I drowsily went to the kitchen. I'm sure I look like a wreck. Jackson stood at the doorway blocking the only exit besides the window. "You look creamed." He said. "I feel like it." I said. As I got a glass down from the cabinet he lifted the back of the shirt up.

"Should let dad see this." He said. "It's part of how rough you four are on me." I said. "I try not to be." He said. "I know. That's why your the favorite older brother. The other two are just following James' example. It's his fault entirely that my skin is like this." I said.

"That's why dad said to go easy on you when we were younger." He said. "It's James' fault that he's in his own hole. Those two didn't do anything. They both had questioning looks on their faces as he approached them." I said.

"That's also why you attacked him." He said. "Somewhat. Part of it was protecting the innocent wolves that he was about to tear apart and the other was wanting retaliation for what he did years back to now. You know I don't forget anything you four did to me." I said. He scoffed.

"Next time let the rest of your older brothers know what's going on before you start clawing him up. You probably could have done worse if you weren't still beat up from a previous engagement." He said looking a bit more guilty knowing it was his fault I wasn't completely healed up.

"Yeah. And he deserved what he got." I said. "Well. Dad's on your side after hearing that you won the fight and nearly blacked out from exhaustion." He said. "Where is dad?" I asked. "In the office." He answered. "Go ask him if the two omegas can stay the night here. Then personally go and allow them to pack overnight bags to stay the night here." I said.

"Do you want that written down with your signature?" He asked. I nodded. I wrote one to dad and the other to the two coming to have dinner with us. I signed the bottom of both with my scrawl before handing them to him.

He left the house without another word as I sat drinking my glass of water. About five he returned. I had gone back to my room and nearly fell asleep again. The only thing that pulled me from it was the door creaking.

I growled when someone touched me. Then heard a whimper. My head shot up to see familiar blue/green eyes. With the same coffee and chocolate scent. They looked saddened. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap." I told him. I reached out to run my fingers through his soft brown hair. He rested his head on the side of the bed. I sighed as the other one moved closer into the room.

"Tired?" He asked. I nodded. His twin was sitting on the floor a few feet away. I let him come closer. "I don't mean to snap at anyone when I do." I said. The one that came closer sat up on the side of the bed. He started with one hand massaging my back.

I sighed. "That feels good." I said. I could tell they both were smiling. I let him massage my back and shoulders while the other one played with my hair. "I don't think I got your names." I said. "Most of the pack knows us." The one at my back said. "I don't know many of the omegas." I said. "Kole." The one in front of me said. "Kade." The other one said. "I don't get out much." I told them.

They both stopped what they were doing. I looked at the one I could see. "It doesn't matter right now." I said. "It does when you don't go out to see your pack and the members in it." One said. The one in front of me nodded. "Certain circumstances." I said. They looked at each other. "I'll answer it more when I'm comfortable talking about it." I said.

They didn't question it any farther.