Chapter:21

I barely laid on my back. My legs over Kade while my stomach rested on his. An arm around my back. I'm huge now. Kole is a month away from giving birth. Last week Carter showed us one of the rooms upstairs. It already was a nursery with one dark wood crib.

I decided to shop from home and have Carter go pick it up in store. The three I'm carrying have gotten active. We're hoping to see their genders this afternoon so we know what to get. We already purchased three more cribs. The door opened revealing the doc. "Your early." I said.

"I had to move the appointment up because of something going on this afternoon." He said. "Anything big?" I asked. "Not as big as the alpha having four pups at once with a short break between." He said getting started. Kade came down the stairs.

"Weren't expecting you until this afternoon." He said. "Busy." The doc said. I am a whole lot bigger than Kole is. We actually measured the circumference of my stomach and his last night just for fun. I'm nearly three times the size of him. "I'll bring Kole down." He said. When he was gone the doc turned to me.

"I recommend sleeping on the first floor until you give birth. That way you don't have a chance of falling." He said. I nodded. Carter came in seconds later. A few minutes later Kole was on the other end of the couch. I legitly  stopped wearing shirts because I can't fit into any more. My breasts are a double d my stomach is too big for my liking, I'll stay on the couch if I have to.

I sighed as the doc looked at my pups. "I'm seeing two boys..." He started. He moved the wand a bit more. "I can't get the gender of our transfer pup." He said. I moved slightly. The pup shifted. "There we go. A full round of boys." He said.

I started chuckling. All three started moving causing me to laugh more. Now I've got to order more boy stuff. "I don't know. With how they're growing, they may be born three weeks early, a week after their brother." He said. "Anything is possible with pups." Kade said. I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

All three refused to stop moving. Carter ran his hand along my sides and the top. One by one they stopped moving. "Is that usually how you get them to stop?" The doc asked. I nodded. "Already noticing authority. I just hope those two are not delivering at the same time." He said before leaving.

"Don't worry you two. They'll come when they are ready. We do need to keep a sharp eye on Kole since there is a chance it could be born one to three weeks early." Carter said. "Is that usual for pups in your family?" I asked. "It is. Anyone carrying one of my pups." Carter replied. I immediately bought three boy crib sets, and three more of each onesie and anything else I could think of.

These pups will come without warning. I fell asleep on the couch. All three pups squirmed inside me. I couldn't get comfortable because of their squirming. "Carter." I yelled. He came into the living room. "Can't sleep?" He asked. "They're moving too much." I said. He sighed before pulling me to my feet and pulling me over to the recliner.

He pulled me onto his lap and kissed my cheek. He wraps his arms around my stomach with his hands on my stomach rubbing it. I sighed softly as he continued to run his hands along my stomach. All three calmed down immediately and let me sleep. I need to sleep if they're going to be born.