Chapter:28

When we got home, Kade was struggling to keep all four back. I took two while he held onto two. The pups definitely wanted to see Kole. The seven of us laid out in the floor. Kole let them come up to him. I let Kade know that Carter had to be there at the trial for Kole's kidnapping.

He didn't mind that Carter was still gone. The three of us were glad that Kole is safe at home with us and our pups. I said that Carter may be home tonight depending on how fast the trial goes. Kade cooked for us. I started bottle feeding the pups last week before this whole escapade.

Glad I did. After dinner Kade and I tag teamed the pups with bathes before Kole offered to feed them. He's mostly healed by now. The two youngest were the ones he got to feed. Then Kade settled in to feed them while I showered. I then swapped Kole as Carter walked in. He motioned for Kole to follow him. I burped the two I had before going up the stairs and to their room.

The two I had were nearly out. I set them in their cribs before going into the bathroom. Carter was bathing Kole. I sat up on the counter watching. Kole sighed enjoying it. I finally got off the counter and joined. I started kissing Kole. He kissed back. He winced when Carter started to kiss him too. Kade entered and joined in.

I got out of my clothes and into the dirty water with Kole. I drained the tub and ran fresh water. Kole pulled me onto his lap. I kept kissing him as the tub filled. Each cut and scratch was disappearing. He was hard. I kissed him again before running my hand along his shaft. He sighed. His hands found my hips. He slid me onto his shaft. I kept kissing him.

I went easy at first until I felt someone behind me. Hands let me know who it was. The twins shared feelings. Almost like they were one. Kade fingered me before entering. It still felt amazing when they both were loving on me. Another set of hands joined. Instead of another in me, Carter was loving on Kole. Kole moaned as Carter thrusted into him. It was pure pleasure. The four of us loving on one another after one of us was taken.

Crying from the monitor had us breaking apart. Carter kissed the three of us before pulling his underwear up over his crotch. "I'll be right back." He said before going to check on our pups. Kade and Kole kept loving on me. I knew where all of this was coming from.

Kade lifted me from the tub. Kole stood up. They both went to the bed with me. I kissed and loved on them both before a third set of hands grabbed my waist. The three of them loved on me all night long. Carter and I loved on both twins taking turns with each before the twins let Carter and I love on each other. They both were trying hard not to touch themselves as we loved on each other.

The both of us had each twin come to us. I fisted Kade while Carter did the same to Kole. I licked the tip before putting my lips around the tip. Kade moaned as I started sucking. I took most of him in. He allowed it. I then felt a tongue at my core where Carter was still embedded within my folds. Carter growled as he felt the tongue.

It nearly wrapped around us both. I gasped as another tongue was at my backside. It trailed to the underside of Carter and I. Carter thrusted a few times before Kade came in my mouth. I swallowed and milked him dry. Two mouths continued assault.

I finally with enough leeway, got Carter onto his back. As the assault on us continued, mine directly on my clit, and Carter's his jewels, the assaulters let us finish what we started. Carter groaned when one nipped him there. He growled at the second time. The last thing he did was grab his scalp.

I kissed him until he released. "I'll get you for that baby girl." He growled. I giggled. The two of us then fought for dominance. I could tell it was riling the twins up. I bit his lip and held it between my teeth. He gave a playful growl. I went for it, grabbing his jewels. He put me on my back. Then leaned in. "Those are mine baby girl. If you want them, then you have to pay to have them." He said in a husky voice.

I moaned. He grabbed my area holding tight of the one place it hurt and felt good. "How does that feel?" He asked. I moaned. "Feels good doesn't it?" He asked. I nodded. "I wouldn't forget that I know where you love my touch." He whispered to me. I sighed as he released his hold. "Don't forget it baby girl." He said before laying back on the bed.

The four of us laid together on the bed curling up to sleep. The enforcers guarding the house won't stop until Carter tells them to.