Chapter:10

I don't remember much of my heat thanks to my instincts. I did let them mark me though. I do not want any kind of sex for a while. I'm now going through menstruation. It's a pain. I'm currently sitting on Kade's lap with his hand over the cramping site.

Dad is letting an alpha stay the night in our pack with enforcers guarding him. The front door suddenly slammed open. I looked back my face stone cold. Both of my mates whimpered softly. I saw red. "Outside with him." I ordered. Kade and Kole stood up. "Stay." I told them.

They went up to my room. I growled as they made the guy drop to his knees. Silver chains hung on his body. Perfect for holding wolves down. I grabbed the nape of his neck harshly. "What do you want with my two?" I asked him. He growled. I slammed his face into my knee.

"What do you want with the twins?" I asked harsher. "One can carry pups. He's mated to me." He chuckled. "Oh really. The simple fact that you forcefully marked him and raped him is no excuse to live." I told him. "Are you challenging me?" He asked.

"You already made the challenge when you raped my mate." I growled before throwing him back. "Take him to the arena. I want enforcers making sure Kade and Kole do not leave their designated spot." I told them. I went back into the house and up to my room.

"Who wants to see payback?" I asked. They both lifted their heads up. "Who is it?" Kade asked. "Someone that did you both wrong and wanted to hurt you." I said. Kade has a vicious look in his eyes. "I will not let him get to you. Either of you." I said before kissing them both.

"You can either watch me kill him, or stay here in the house and feel every hit I take. He won't know what hit him." I said. I kissed them both again before telling them that there were enforcers around the house. I left for the arena leaving them in the house. I told the enforcers outside that if my two wanted to come to the arena, to escort them.

I got into the ring. I was in a sports bra and spandex shorts. This alpha has no clue what's about to happen since he hurt my boys. I am a b*tch when someone messes with someone or the people I love. I do snap. And when I do, I snap hard. He was let into the arena.

"Round one. No claws or teeth. If you shift, you're instantly dead." My father said. James was sitting beside him. He looked like he's seen a ghost. I quick linked asking him what was wrong. He said that his mate betrayed him. I'll have to discuss more with him later.

When the first alarm went off for it to start, I saved my stamina. He wasn't. A smart alpha waits until the opponent is tired. He was almost tired by the second round, I didn't even break a sweat. Maybe a few bruises. It was now time to use claws. He got me a few times on my arms and legs.

They weren't healing like they should. Adrenaline was kicking in to help me. I could see him huffing and puffing out of breath. I tore a hole in his stomach. I shoved him back with my foot. I knew who was in control. My wolf and I were one. No one disrespects my mates the way he did. The kill bell rang. In one motion, his throat was slit and everything went dead silent.

I looked up at my father and oldest brother. The wolf was dead. I looked over seeing Kade and Kole. They both were excited that I won. Just for them. My father stood up. James did too. "My one and only daughter has avenged her mates and my eldest. We do not need to celebrate later when we can celebrate right now." He said.

The burning of the losers body. Sounds harsh. Sometimes it's the losing alpha from our pack, others it's an alpha that thought they could take on an alpha from our pack. I get to light it too. I walked out of the ring holding my hands out to my mates. They each took one. We then walked to where the body will be burned. Up on a hundred foot metal poll. The remains of past losers on the ground.

If it was a feared alpha from the pack, the remains would be collected as they fell. Since this wolf is from a different pack, his remains will not go back to his pack. The body was strung up like a hangman. Then hoisted up after the foot was lit.

James came to stand behind me. 'I need to talk to you.' He linked. I let my twins know that I would be nearby if they wanted to catch up with old buddies. "What's got you stirred up?" I asked. "Everything. First my mate saying that I'm not what he wanted to he wants your two more than me." He said.

"Is that why you went after them?" I asked. "Yeah. I didn't know the reason he wanted your two when he could of had me." He said. "You can't get pregnant." I said. He looked at me oddly. "One of my male mates is able to become pregnant and carry pups." I said.

"How does that work for you?" He asked. "I don't know if I can carry full term after all of the bruises and internal bleeds I've had since I could remember." I said. "I'm sorry." He said. "For what?" I asked. "For that. You were supposed to be alpha and me being the oldest, dad thought it was best for me to take charge. I've made too many mistakes that I cannot undo." He said.

"Do you have a second chance?" I asked. "Don't know. I don't really get out from here. That's more Rich's thing." He said. "Let the other three help." I said. "Your serious." He scoffed. "You four are an amazing alpha team. You know how to intimidate, Jackson knows the paperwork, Mathias covers the security and works with the beta, Rich travels between packs for disputes and for reasons that you don't have to be there because he relays information like its a second language.

"You four have your strengths and weaknesses. Let that sink in and let me know when you find a mate that will absolutely love you for the rest of your life." I said. He smiled. For the first time in years James smiled. Not even sadistically.