Chapter:26

Carter just stared at me. I was leaning over his desk staring him dead in the eyes. "If we don't get to Kole in twenty four hours, he will start to deteriorate internally. By forty eight hours, he will become numb to everything around him. We need to get to him before then." I said.

"Two days." He groaned rubbing his face with both hands. "How long do you think he will hold on if we can get word to him?" He asked. "Possibly three days. A phone call would be more ideal." I said. "Bring Kade and the pups into this safe room. I don't want you six out of my sight." He said. I nodded. Then went to help Kade move pups.

Carter asked for mine and Kade's help with planning. His beta, gamma and delta were in and out of the home office. Rich entered sometime during the night to help us with James' moody self. He helped us get my old pack's allies to help Carter's pack with aid to find Kole. I then remembered that he did have his cell phone on him.

"Track his phone. He never turns it off. If it's off, ping the last location." I said. This pack knows me. "I've got his phone signal Kirslee." Carter glared over at me. I glared back. "It's at an abandoned warehouse about an hour and a half from you." The alpha of the pack said.

"Thank you. James how far are you from that building?" I asked my oldest brother. "Thirty minutes." He answered. "Send two of our brothers here. They're going to help Kade. Mom can come too." I said. "What are you planning?" Carter asked.

"The rescue. I've got the blueprints of the warehouse. There's suppose to be a shipment going out tomorrow. Kole could be apart of it." The delta said. Carter growled. "Your not going." He told me. "Kole won't go with anyone else other than you and I, most likely you'll be the diversion to lure them away because those windows at the bottom of the building go to a basement. I can fit better than you can and get him out.

"You have not seen how easy it is for me to break into some place and get out the same way without being caught." I said to him. "Carter. Your going to have to trust her. My brothers and I gave her a direct hard time. She's mean for a reason. The counsel already knows this is going on.

"They want the alpha responsible for this kidnapping. They don't have the resources to do this though." James told Carter. Carter glared at me. "I know what I'm doing. You trusted me with things that you never would have a regular wolf, I'm going to trust you to keep me safe while I help get him out. They won't know I'm there." I said.

"And if you get caught?" He asked. "It won't happen. There will be James' pack guarding me. He forces the beta to train the wolves hard core. They will not let anyone by that is not supposed to." I said. He sighed. "Your making this difficult." He groaned.

"Actually she's not sir. She may be on to something. The windows are just the right size for her to slip in and slip out with Kole." The gamma said looking at the plans and layout. "And if he's already becoming distant, it will have to be you or me. I can get him to do several things that you can. Most likely he's going to be in chains, scared and confused. I can break that." I told Carter.

He threw his hands up in the air. "Fine whatever. Go crazy." Carter said. "I'm going to need your help though." I told him. Carter eyed me again. "I'm going to need you to help hoist him up." I said. Carter nodded. "I'm only taking half the enforcers to make sure the pack is safe." He said. "That's fine with me." I said. "I will send a sixth of my enforcers to help your own." One of the alphas said.

"Since your my brother in law, and my baby sister is going along, I will send as many as I can to ensure that you both make it home to your pups and my nephews." James said. That turned everything upside down. The phone line erupted with curses and whatnots over what should be done to the ones that took Kole.

If you bring pups and family into any conversation with alphas listening, they will voice their opinions.