Chapter:13

He alerted James of when he would pick us up. We are currently waiting for him. Ten more minutes. The twins were in the floor playing uno or dos. There was a knock at the door. Mom went to answer the door. Dad came from the office. Nine minutes early.

I looked down at the twins. They both stood up. Kade pocketed the deck. Then followed me. The guy had picked up my suitcase and Kole's. Another wolf picked up Kade's. "We'll visit when we can." Dad said. I hugged him and mom before allowing the twins to follow me. The alpha held the door open to the back of a limo.

I let the twins get in first then myself. This alpha does not know what he is in for the first time he steps out of line with me. My life rules are to respect someone who shows you respect and love someone who loves you back. If he does not understand that then we will leave.

It didn't take long to get to his land. His demeanor changed like I thought it was. His face was cold. 'Do not speak until we are alone. I will be the only one who will talk to him. Do not let him him corner you either.' I linked them. They both agreed with me.

When the car stopped he got out first. Then had us get out. He's back to his regular self. The driver and himself carried the suitcases inside. He dumped them by the door. "Any room in the left hall." He said before leaving. Once the door was closed, I turned to them.

"Stay with me. This is the first offense." I said. 'I'll explain it more later.' I picked up my suitcase and led the way up the left staircase. I opened each door to see what there was inside. Most of the beds were twin or full sized. I found a room with a queen sized bed and entered. I set my suitcase down looking around more.

There was an ensuite bathroom and walk in closets. "If he wants us to stay with him, he's got to get his act together." I said crossing my arms. "You didn't leave us like that when you met us." Kole said. "He's an arrogant alpha. He won't change until it's too late." I said. "Might as well get comfortable."

"Can we explore?" Kade asked. "I don't know. He should of told us where we could and couldn't go." I said. "He did only say pick out a room in the left hall." Kole said. "We should find out where the kitchen and living room are." I said. They followed me. We found the kitchen and living room. I had Kade hand me the deck of cards in his pocket.

"Let's hope this is just because of travel." I told them as I shuffled the deck to help ease their minds a bit. Abandonment is one thing omegas can't stand. He brought us here for a reason. I want to know that reason. Around six, they were saying that they were hungry. A lady came in saying that she was the cook.

I sent the twins to go shower. She asked what we would like to eat. I told her fix whatever since I'm not picky and the twins aren't either. I was coming down the stairs when he came in. "Where are they?" He asked. "Cleaning up. I asked them to shower before dinner." I told him. The cold look never left his face.

"Did the cook come by?" He asked. "She's in the kitchen." I told him. He glared before going to the kitchen. Watch out what you do around me. I'm a wolf that will take your position without trying. He came back from the kitchen. Then looked up. I did too. Kade was standing near the landing.

'He's not nice at all.' He linked me. 'I know baby. I'm dealing with it.' I told him. "So. Any rules we need to follow while your not here or do we need to come up with our own set rules?" I asked. He glared at me. "In the bedroom unless I allow you out." He said. "Alright then we will leave in the morning." I said.

He growled at my words. "Then what places do you absolutely want to stay at in the house?" He asked getting cocky. "The kitchen, the living room, the entire left wing, any place that is not your direct private space in this house." I said. "Not granted." He said. 'Go to the bedroom and keep Kole there too.' I linked Kade. Kade's retreating footsteps calmed me a bit.

"You obviously have no dignity in your own house. If you are going to treat those two and myself like caged pets you are mistaken. They need to wonder around and cannot be confined to one room. They need to do more than play cards and talk to myself and each other all day.

"If you want to confine me and them, then you lost us before you even had a chance." I said before going back up the stairs. "Hold up." He said. I stopped halfway up the flight. "If I give you three freedom to move around the house, you'll stay." He said.

"Yes." I answered. "The double oak doors, off limits. The right wing, off limits. Better?" He asked. "Yup." I answered. He shook his head before going up the stairs to his wing. I went to the bedroom. I closed the door to the room. "Well boys we have lenient restrictions. The right wing and the room behind the oak doors downstairs are off limits." I said.

"We get to walk around the house!?" Kole asked. "Yup."