Chapter:12

I got up first kissing their foreheads before getting dressed and going downstairs. At the breakfast table were mom and dad, James and the alpha. The two younger brothers were at school. I went into the kitchen to fix myself a plate before sitting down next to James at the table. The visiting alpha watched me.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself last night sweetheart." I stayed silent. "You've got to earn her trust before you can get her name." My dad said. "Where's the twins?" Mom asked. "I let them sleep in." I answered. She nodded once. "Are they your mates?" The alpha asked. "Are they yours?" I asked him. He smirked. "I wouldn't be asking about that if they weren't." He said.

"Would have to gain me to get them." I told him. "No problem with that." He said. "You would have to completely gain our trust before September." I said. "No problem." He said. It takes me longer than that to trust. He would have to be with us every second of every day to gain my trust.

"I'll be coming back through in about a week. Decide if you want to go with me to my pack, or stay here. I'll let you make the decision for you and the other two. I will need your names though." He said pulling out a piece of paper. He slid it to me. I wrote my name down then wrote below it that he will not know their names until we get there.

"Fair enough. I will let this slide for now since you are only protecting them. I would be doing the same thing if I had found them first." He said. The first half of that statement was what I was wanting to hear to see if part of his normal behavior comes out. I'll go and take the twins with me. I want to know how this alpha acts on his own turf.

I got up from eating and went back up to my room. I opened the door slowly and closed it behind me. They both were asleep. I kissed their foreheads again waking them up. They both looked around dazed. "Would you two like some breakfast?" I asked.

"Is the alpha still downstairs?" Kade asked. "I don't know. Do you two want some breakfast?" I asked again. Kade nodded. Kole nodded too. "Get dressed and your breakfast will be on the table." I told them. Then left the room. The alpha was talking with James and dad.

I went into the kitchen to fix their plates. They both came down the stairs at the same time. "What would you two like to drink with breakfast?" I asked as I put food on their plates. They told me as they took their plates to the table. I poured their drinks before taking them to the table.

"What are we doing today?" Kole asked in a cheerful voice. "What is something you haven't done before?" I asked him. "We do need more clothes. We have never shopped for our own clothes." Kole said. "Then that's what we are going to do today." I said.

When they were done, I grabbed the keys to the tow car before offering them to follow after they used the bathroom. All morning we shopped for clothes for them. I kept in mind their favorite colors and if I had one try on one thing, I would have the other try on the same thing to be sure.

"So you didn't give him our names when he asked?" Kade asked while Kole was trying on a pair of jeans. "It was his reaction I was wanting. I can already say, he will let certain things slide since he sees that he has to go through me to get to you two." I answered. He nodded.

"It's your call. You will be able to bring his worst out and show us why we trust you." He said. Kole opened the door and stepped out. "How do these look?" He asked. "Looks nice. I'd say we only need underwear." I said. They both smiled. Shoes were the first thing on our list and underwear is the last.

I got them the underwear they wanted and socks. We then went back to the pack land.