Chapter:24

The doctor had me moved to a recovery room with all three newborn pups. I couldn't hold all of them at once. I got to hold two while Kade held the third near us. Carter took the picture and showed us. I looked horrible, but didn't care. The triplets were born. They were practically quadruplets.

They kept us longer than they kept Kole since they were making sure we were doing fine. Good thing we upgraded and got a really nice minivan with four baby car seats. One is currently at our house. Right before the pups and I were discharged, Kade and Carter went out to get them. I was able to dress each pup and sign off on their birth certificates.

They didn't have to test for one of the pups. I couldn't sign off on one because it was the transfer pup. I had to sign off on the pure alpha pup though. "Kole will have to sign for the one born today." I said. Carter and Kade signed off on two of the three since they were part theirs. "I've got to go to a meeting with an alpha. I'll have Kole bring my car and Alex to let him sign off for the one today." Carter said.

A few minutes later, Kole had what needed to be signed done before helping us carry our new additions out. They are our pups. I got a call from Rich asking if I had given birth. "Yeah. Strapping the car seats in right now. Have James call Carter after six this evening if the whole family wants to come and see the new pups." I said.

"Will do little sis. I know how much Carter is being over protective of four pups, you, Kole, Kade and his pack." He said. I thanked him for being considerate before hanging up and finished strapping in the pup I was on. Once I was done, I sat between two pups in the third row. Both Kade and Kole were strapping a pup in. I turned to make sure the one on my left was set.

I gave the thumbs up before we went home. When we got there, the twins helped carry a pup in. Kade carried two in while Kole and I carried one each. Kole quickly took on the one that was the smallest. I sat in the rocking chair in the nursery with two of the newborns. Kole had the other standing up.

I could tell when they stopped nursing. I then started to burp them. All afternoon it was dead calm. Carter didn't let the enforcers take a break until it was time for a shift change. Kade cooked dinner for us. Carter came in about five thirty. I was in the middle of nursing two for the tenth time it feels like today.

He kissed me before their heads before moving on to Kole, Alex, and Kade. He went to eat quickly before rejoining us. Right at six he got a phone call. "What does James want?" He asked as the pups stopped nursing. Kade took one to burp while I had the other. Kole burped the two he had until Carter took Alex.

We use the one and two for the first two pups written on their butts while the third was small enough that we could tell which one he was. Blake is the first triplet, Carson is the second, Deacon is the third. Yes we went in alphabetical order with their names. I relaxed into the rocking chair across from Kole as Carter talked to my oldest brother on the phone.

"Yeah. We have room for you guys to come visit. Nah. We don't need anything. The four of us can handle four pups." He said. "I know. We do have a system already. She will mess it up. They're too young right now to be held by anyone else than us. Well, when Alexander was born, Rich didn't get to directly hold him." Carter said.