Chap 1

Xavier pic above
Queen poV
My name is Queen and I am a Queen, so basically my name is Queen Queen.
   I am black, very curvy and somewhat beautiful.  
My parents died when I was 20, and now am 24  so technically I have been ruling for 4 years .
   Neighboring kingdoms hate me because they believe that I can't rule well because well... am black.
  I rule According to the decree of the elders and now I am being threatened that without a king I would be replaced by someone else.
  I never grew up like a normal teenager , I grew up too fast, I never had the time to get drunk , have sex, good off and all. So I am a 24 years old virgin who have not had her first kiss. Sad right!!
  During my parents rule I could never came out of the castle so before I was 20 , so the only friend I have compulsory friend because her influence helps. Her name is Quincy , she is also black, curvy but not like me because my bottom is as huge as a house . She doesn't get discriminated against because ... well she is very fair almost white in color.
    She is not biracial she is pure black like me , but on the fairer side and very beautiful. She looks like a snobby but bet it she isn't . She is one of the friendliest person ever. She doesn't believe I should be discriminated against because of my deep chocolate skin.
    She also has no king and is looking for one but shocking... she is not threatened by the elders because well she doesn't look too black stupid right!!.
  She hates that but the elders are very powerful!! I hate them!!.
    Tomorrow I have to do my monthly tour. Which consists of going around the kingdom providing whatever my people needs.
   The elders hate this but I fought it , they are just so annoying.
   Right now my dress is getting sewn by tailors and my jewelries by the goldsmith.
    I rule the Auorora kingdom and Quincy rules the seria kingdom.

Quincy picture.

   I love my people they are so supportive and all. There is this funny incident ... during my coronation , everyone clapped and cheered but the elders just kept glaring at me.
I d-don't know maybe it is because of the elders glare but I was climbing my throne , smiling
.
.
.
.
.
I fell!!
Face flat, everyone ohhed!!
The elders laughed hard adding to my embarrassment but almost all my citizens rushed forward including Quincy but the other kings from other kingdoms just laughed and said it was a sign from the gods that I am not meant to be queen
The Elders agreed but Quincy fought hard and they had no choice but to cave.

Hey guys!!! How was the first chapter !!!
Next chapter our dear Xavier would be introduced!!!
Am so excited!!