Chap 5

Queen poV
  I got back to the castle and went to my room straight and sat on my bed thinking of earlier events. I squealed using my pillow to muffle out the sound. I can't believe I just had my first kiss . Better believe it, because it was damn amazing .
   I am so happy, I remember his hands on my butt, caressing my whole body treating me a real Queen, making me feel like am the most beautiful in the world, making me feel safe away from the elders glares.....shit!!! About the elders!!!! They would never agree to this, I need to face the truth, they would never accept the person I want, they always wanna see me in misery, damn!!!!
   Maybe Quincy would know a way through!!! Fuck! Quincy!! Where is she?? She is so irresponsible for a Queen of the second most powerful kingdom in the world !!  I hope Draven treats her right!!!.
    Just as I was thinking I heard the familiar voice screaming of course typical Quincy I just kept mute and she barged into the room.
   Moments later

   Quincy told me everything about her "date". Typical black guys, expect them to make a move on the first day. You are the one to talk!! Hmph!! Well to my defense, it was the second day!!

    I told her about the elders and typical Quincy she said they could go fuck themselves .

    Later in the evening Quincy had left and it was just me in my way to expensive room, BORED!!
   Alia , came to me telling me the elders request to see me!! Damn!! What do they have to say ?? I dressed properly and queen like.

And walked downstairs and what I saw .....

The whole council were waiting for me downstairs, I felt so insecure , they invited me to have a seat which I took gracefully.
   They informed me about the supposed yearly ball that have been shifted to tomorrow and I have to attend to prove my self worthy of my post. I have been proving myself for good 4 years.

Hey guys super short chap I know.
It was a kind of filler .

Love y'all pams