Chap 7

Quincy pic above
  Quincy poV
Those bitches kept insulting my friend and I knew it's a matter of time before she breaks down.

She broke!! She ran out and I was about to follow her but she said she needed an alone time so I left her but I couldn't dare stay some minutes longer in that hall with those suffocating rulers. Sometimes I wonder how they became rulers.
    I went out, and stood by my car asking my guards to leave me alone for the night. They were a little reluctant but they caved after.
   I decided to take a walk through the forest surrounding the place and suddenly I felt hands on my waist and breaths on my ear. I turned and just as I suspected it was
   Draven.

"Babe why are you out here in the open and why are you dressed like a royal or something "
"Emm.... it's not l-like that. I-I mean I-I a-m , you know"
   " I know you are a Queen Quincy, but am hurt as to why you did not tell me, are you ashamed of me!?"
"I swear it's not that way, it's just, I have never found someone to love me for who I am, all the former guys liked me because I was a princess and when I became a Queen, it was worse. They liked me because of my skin color, my curvy body, my wealth and position,. Don't think I saw you as a gold digger, because I felt what I have never felt with anyone, anyone at all"
   " come with me Quincy,"

Some moments later.

    We arrived at a decent bungalow with little light coming from a weak bulb.
"Welcome to my humble abode"
" lets enter,it's freezing "
We entered.
  Draven poV
From when is saw her, I fell in love, her rare skin color, her body, her personality, everything about her was perfect.
   I admit her friend is quite a sight, but she could never compare.
We entered my house and, she asked the way to my room, I told her and she disappeared through the hallway.
  Later she came back with an oversized shirt. My shirt. I don't think she realized that the shirt is transparent and she has no bra on and she was in just panties. Does this girl have any idea. My member throbbed at the sight.
   I moved closer to her and she blushed her color making it visible, her lips slightly parted making it look so inviting.
    I just grabbed her waist and smashed my lips onto hers making her moan. Her sounds were driving me crazy.
I grabbed her ass and she jumped, I carried her to the room and lied her on the bed. The shirt had bunched up making her clear creamy thighs visible and her underwear. I latched at her neck and sucked her sweet spot making her moan. Fuck she is so responsive.
   I crawled on top of her and took off the shirt leaving her naked chest exposed to me. 
   I sucked her perky pink nipples making her arch her back more pushing more of her bosom into my mouth.
     I removed her panties and my boxers. I asked her "have you done this before?"
She replied "never,just you have seen me naked"
   I knew to take it slowly then and I did. She gasped in pain at first then later she adjusted to my size and we made love all night long, with her screaming my name at every climax, and me grunting at every cumming.

  The next morning I woke up first, which gave me time to admire her, her thick but light brown eye brows, her very curly lashes, her high cheekbones, her rosy cheeks, her well structured button nose, her pink rosy full lips, her very deep dimples that showed at the slightest widening of her mouth, her deep collarbones, her naked full and perky breast, her flat stomach with no stretch mark in sight,and his eyes  trailed off down there...
   Where he took her mercilessly, encouraging sounds from her, yesterday was so indescribable.
   She then turned around and did this cute little yawning . Fuck she is so cute and adorable!!
   She later opened her big doll like eyes at once without any sign of grogginess to show she was asleep until some seconds ago. She sure is one weird Queen.
   She looked around probably wondering then soon she understood, she blushed so hard and hid under the covers covering her nudity forgetting that I saw all of her yesterday.

   So what would happen now, I hope she doesn't regret this because I sure don't. The other girls I have been with, just sex once with them and I get tired but with Quincy I am insatiable.

Hey guys!! I just thought it would be unfair for Quincy not to get her own sex scene.
  Is it nice??
Love y'all